PDA

View Full Version : Giants dominate

Priceisright
04-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Enuff said.

This was just sick. It was like watching Canada versus Poland or Lithuania. 43-9 shots on goal.

How in the world did PG beat Everett. :skeptical

Great job Giants!!!! The best I have seen them play in a long time. I hope this TEAM is finally meshing like it should. pbj

GF71
04-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Jeez... I dunno if the Giants are getting that good, or if PG was that bad tonight. BRUTAL effort from PG. I expected a lot more out of them. Oh well. Off to the finals! pbj dancing pi :groovy:

langdak
04-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Devin who?????

Swando
04-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Our defence are that good!! Look at the NHL now and during the league. Each team has 2 horses on D and the great teams have 4...... I personally think that the Giants have 6 and I mean our 2 poorest D men were invited to the World Junior camp and 1 of them made it. In an interview with Jerrad Walker of PG he was asked to compare the Everett team to Vancouver. He actully rushed into the question saying that it was extemely hard to penatrate the Giants D zone. Then the forwars buy into the plan!

When you have Kraus playing as a 3rd liner your know Hay has a plan for the game. You think Bouma wants to sit? How bout Richie?? not scored a goal lol