PDA

View Full Version : SK Fans

puckmam
04-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks for making these boards fun! Cyr's class obviously runs in the family or is it the drinking water there? You are all great!

WestLEAFfan
04-28-2007, 11:16 AM
These foums have been the "find" of a lifetime! I have really enjoyed posting and meeting many wonderful people along the way. Let's all keep in touch. And to answer your question PUCKMAM, it's definitely the waters of beautiful Morin Lake, SK! We have a top notch, first class campground here, so please come for a visit! :)

puckmam
04-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Please tell me you have fewer mosquitos than we do. Who knows, if the beavers don't chop trees blocking the Rockies our dog sleds might just make it.

We have great fishing here so feel welcome to come our way too!

So do they have another home skate to wrap things up and celebrate their accomplishments before departing?

Cougar View will be a recapping of the season and I'll try to get you a copy . Cyr will be in it

habsfan12
04-30-2007, 08:31 AM
thanks alot for the respect that you should us SK fans. It has been great so far to learn more about the cougars and to inform others. It has been awesome. Thanks again.

hannon09
04-30-2007, 07:14 PM
well puck mom about the misquitoes i unno how many are in bc but there is still lots out here haha o westleaffan all those things are great but you are forgettin the Little Country Grill!! and ofcourse all the girls on the beach arent a bad thing eathier :thumb: but Morin Lake is most definalty the best place to be during the summer! yeehoo I think Cyr said something about Bowles possibly comming out this summer fer a week with him thatd be cool!

puckmam
04-30-2007, 07:48 PM
I do not like those pesky varmits!
Today's paper says Cyr is ours again next year I told you WestLEAF. PG gets a hold on peope. The paper also heard Drazenovic is sure to be signed to STL by June 1st. Great news

habsfan12
04-30-2007, 07:56 PM
yeah i talked to Cyr's mom yesterday and she said that The Cougar staff told him to order some new pads..I guess that means he will be back the the Cougars!!!!!!!

hannon09
05-03-2007, 08:35 AM
woo way to go CYR!! maybe i'll buy these pads off him too lol jkin

puckmam
05-03-2007, 09:47 AM
then you could be his backup goalie for the Cougs next year :-) We'll get the family out here one by one

puckmam
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
http://hockeysfuture.com/prospects/nicholas_drazenovic

habsfan12
05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
haha...that would be awesome to have another relative playing there, but it wont happen!!!! :laugh:

hannon09
05-04-2007, 07:30 PM
you shut you mouth habs, o ya i think i seen koviu today on the golfcourse haha same with sundin west leaf fan, and my ducks are still going all the way to the cup punk rock

Triton
05-04-2007, 07:34 PM
you shut you mouth habs, o ya i think i seen koviu today on the golfcourse haha same with sundin west leaf fan, and my ducks are still going all the way to the cup punk rock

Only to be beaten by Ottawa.

hannon09
05-06-2007, 05:34 PM
ottawa wont even make it to the finals, it will be buffalo and anahiem in the finals and anahiem will win ofcourse applause