PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Dorsett and Tigers

chiefs20167
04-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats to Dorsett for being named Eastern Conference Championship Series MVP and to the Tigers for a great playoff run.

Best of luck in the WHL Final and Memorial Cup. The WHL is going to be well represented this year.

peatfan
04-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Conrratulations to the Tigers. We had a good series all year with the Tigers and we were one goal short in most games. Games were all fast paced with lots of hard hitting action and great goaltending by both sides. This year the Tigers were the better team and will represent the dub in a great manner. Next year it will be the Hitmen's turn.
nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj

Tiger Trauma
04-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks guys. Its very exciting time of year, as we get another crack at the whl championship and the memorial cup. As tiger fans we have been blessed with the quality of hockey we have been able to watch.

The last 2 games with calgary were sure nailbiting.

Hopefully we can give the giants a good run for thier money, cause there almost like an all-star team over there. mcardle, lucic, wabbit, franson,thelen, i could probably add almost thier whole lineup on this list.

dondo
04-29-2007, 12:08 AM
well we'd like to have Setoguchi, but we just had to be content with shutting him down :thumb: in the Cougars series.

However two players you guys should be watching out for are Michal Repik and Spencer Machacek and on D, Jonny Blum and Brent Regner.

and we'll keep our peepers open for Derek Dorsett :D and then shut him down like we did Setoguchi :thumb: (i hope) :skeptical :laugh:

Tiger Trauma
04-29-2007, 02:20 PM
well we'd like to have Setoguchi, but we just had to be content with shutting him down :thumb: in the Cougars series.

However two players you guys should be watching out for are Michal Repik and Spencer Machacek and on D, Jonny Blum and Brent Regner.

and we'll keep our peepers open for Derek Dorsett :D and then shut him down like we did Setoguchi :thumb: (i hope) :skeptical :laugh:

whoops my bad, silly little mistake

dondo
05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
no worries TT

... Ennis really impressed me tonight, getting his bell rung and then trying to play playoff hero late in the game, other than Keetley one of the best Tigers on the ice.