PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

Tinner
03-05-2005, 07:24 PM
So after watching the game last night, whats your opinion on Cline and Sutter?

Sgt. Zeek
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
After watching Cline and Sutter for the last two nights I thought they both looked good. They didn't look out of place at all. They both see the ice very well and make smart decisions. Both use their size well and are not scared to get their noses dirty in the corners. Both make really good passes in the offencive end and are responsible in the defencive end of the rink.They also looked good on the powerplay.

Tinner
03-06-2005, 11:40 AM
never made it to last nights game and have heard various opinions

rdreb
03-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I would have to go along with the sgt. on this one so far.

With Sutter 16 now is he able to play more than 5 game? He is still in his 15 year old season.I have an answer form shinny. but i wold like one from other people. :) :)

WHL Rules
03-06-2005, 12:39 PM
I would have to go along with the sgt. on this one so far.

With Sutter 16 now is he able to play more than 5 game? He is still in his 15 year old season.I have an answer form shinny. but i wold like one from other people. :) :)

A 15-year-old hockey player, is only allowed to play in a maximum of five WHL games until his own team’s season ends. At that point, all 15-year-olds can be called up to the WHL teams to finish the season. That's what happened with Sutter and Cline after their Midget team was eliminated by the Bisons.
Zach Hamill, from the Silvertips, for example played 20 play-off games as a 15 year old last season.

Shinyshoes
03-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Do you Believe me Yet RDReb? You owe me a beer! ;)

Red celtic
03-07-2005, 11:38 AM
I thought both of these boys played well Sutter played on the second line with Neiszner and Henitiuk and didn't look out of place. With the line matching it looked like he was out ther every second shift. Cline seems to look a little bigger and his skating has certainly improved from the beginning of the year. He looks a lot more confident and Brent says he likes his hockey sence this kid could be a force if he developes a little bit of grit to his game all in all both boys had a good weekend. I am thinking that you could see them in the lineup for a while so some vets are going to be sitting.

Vandermeer is going to be ready and Johnson was skating with the boys on the weekend. So who is going to be sitting for the next game against Regina and the games on the weekend? :thumb:

Tinner
03-07-2005, 12:35 PM
well it could lead to some tough choices. :bounce: