PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Sput
03-06-2005, 10:30 AM
60 minutes of good hockey. The Cougs took control of this one and didn't let up or let go this time. Some good work, and lucky breaks made the difference this time. Cyr I think was the difference. He was sharp early and kept Spoke out of it in the first.

Trojo and Desautels went at it again, with Matje getting the clear win. As they locked up he popped Desautels with a sharp short left that put him off ballance, then started landing bombs. I think Desautels only landed two or three, with no noticeable effect.

Deines and Stoesz had a go to as well. Deinse started strong, landing a few, only to have Stoesz hammer him hard a few times. The two of them went toe to toe swapping hard rights, ending with Deines on top at the end. I said it was a draw, Malgunnas called a win for Chris. Take your pick.

Spoke got on the board with a beauty slap shot from Gladue on the 4-3 PP. Goals by PG from Zalasky,Cooper, and Gardner. This was Coopers first of the season, and only third (I think) of his career.

Jovorock
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Trojo and Desautels went at it again, with Matje getting the clear win. As they locked up he popped Desautels with a sharp short left that put him off ballance, then started landing bombs. I think Desautels only landed two or three, with no noticeable effect.

Sounds like a good fight and a big win for the Cougs, can they keep it going?

Sput
03-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I sure hope the can get some momentum going from this latest win. We need that, and a little help from our friends down south to lay a lickin' on them Blazers :D It is unbelievable how much getting Hunter back in the lineup can make a difference to this team. It hasn't been so much his goal scoring, but I think its his tenacious nature that the rest of the guys feed off of. Lets keep it rolling boys! :groovy:

Jovorock
03-07-2005, 07:13 AM
If the boys jump onto what ever gets them going, if its Hunter than fine. The Blazers aren't that far ahead, but not much games left.

Chipper
03-07-2005, 10:28 AM
A good time of year to start playing as a team, and Peak. Hopefully for the fans they will play there best for the rest of the year especialy against those pesky Rockets lol

Jimmy
03-07-2005, 02:25 PM
A six point battle is on the horizon. :thumb: