PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Trade

Warrior Fan
05-09-2007, 09:36 AM
I sure hope Chad can swing a deal.

The deal the Pats pulled of was a good one actually. They dealt 2 picks away and managed to move up in the draft to draft 23 overall so they got back for the future a good player while sacrifince depth. Good deal I thought. Much like the Howden deal.

I would love to see a deal packaged up for Edmonton.

Warriorfanatic
05-20-2007, 08:18 AM
I sure hope Chad can swing a deal.

The deal the Pats pulled of was a good one actually. They dealt 2 picks away and managed to move up in the draft to draft 23 overall so they got back for the future a good player while sacrifince depth. Good deal I thought. Much like the Howden deal.

I would love to see a deal packaged up for Edmonton.

What kind of package do you think they might get? I am a little slow on the uptake here but would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

wardog fan
05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
the package i would send to edmonton would be jory, voyetchek (lol) he has to score the oil kings first goal there too) for a 2nd rounder which i would be shock that we would get and for them to not touch our roster , and maybe a future consideration.. im just jokking around here , we do need to send a goalie to edmonton so they will leave our protected roster alone. from the looks of things right now our protected list is very good and i fear we would lose a guy like kevin smith, or something, and i sure like smith....

wardog fan
05-21-2007, 01:41 PM
whats this im hearing reese is being dealt to portland for three players??? i cant see this being true at all but i read it on another whl fan site . im still thinking they confused it with the draft day deal. but i was under the assumption that no deals can be made right now and edmonton has a say if the deal goes thru or not.....

Warrior Fan
05-21-2007, 02:31 PM
I would be interested in reading it