PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch the Everett game last weekend?

90-91
01-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I just down loaded the software to watch the game tommorow. Any good?

upper level fan
01-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Its not bad. I have high speed internet and on the small screen you can see pretty good. but the full screen is a little blurry. If you have cable internet maybe you should try the full screen it might look better. The only problem i saw with it was that its obviously the feed they use for there video wall. Becausse you get all the advertisements and junk that go a long with that. But other than that the quality is pretty good. I watched the Portland-Moose Jaw game last night and its the same company and it was pretty good to. I just wish I could see it better in the full screen mode.

90-91
01-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks......I'm looking forward to trying it tomorow.

Think we'll see Stoesz vs. Hewitt #2 tonight? Great toe to toe bout last time from what I've heard, most called it a draw. If Stoesz fights and gets the decision.........I think most fans have to see him as legit.

upper level fan
01-15-2005, 07:22 PM
I actually hope they wait to go till next weekend up here. Because you know as well as I do thats the only way we will get a unbias view of the fight. But if we have to wait for #3 thats ok to. Stoesz is only going to win about 50% of his fights but when you are taking on all of the other teams tough guys thats pretty good. People seem to forget that hes only 17 and he has 3 more years in this league. I think hes a legit player just not a legit fighter. But you know as well as i do we will never here that from the other teams fans.

90-91
01-15-2005, 07:34 PM
The BIASED re-caps from Seattle are a perfect example........according to them Fitz is the only legit guy in the Div......with Stoesz on the ice, maybe Fitz should have kept his head up. Fitz has been in the league for a while and if he thought a kid with 160 pims wasn't going to come calling.....he was kidding himself. If Kassian played in the US Div. people would be yapping about him too. Seems like this Div. has more than it's fair share of whiners regarding this, and it's only a matter of time before they find this board too. This board format at least stops them from posting anonymously or under multiple nicks.

90-91
01-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Its not bad. I have high speed internet and on the small screen you can see pretty good. but the full screen is a little blurry. If you have cable internet maybe you should try the full screen it might look better. The only problem i saw with it was that its obviously the feed they use for there video wall. Becausse you get all the advertisements and junk that go a long with that. But other than that the quality is pretty good. I watched the Portland-Moose Jaw game last night and its the same company and it was pretty good to. I just wish I could see it better in the full screen mode.
I watched Everett/Vancouver last night & the full screen mode wasn't that bad......I can't wait for tonight. Broadcasting games on the net is really cool.......hopefully in a few years most teams will be doing it.

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 12:16 PM
On my computer I cant tell were the puck is and I cant read the numbers. But one wierd thing I noticed with it was that when i watch it for a long time it seems like it gets clearer then blurry again. I think I just need a updated computer.

90-91
01-16-2005, 12:31 PM
On my computer I cant tell were the puck is and I cant read the numbers. But one wierd thing I noticed with it was that when i watch it for a long time it seems like it gets clearer then blurry again. I think I just need a updated computer.
Mine is a year old.......so the monitor is decent. I was wondering the same thing about picture quality (clear then blurry then clear again) It could be the broadcast? Who knows, but the picture quality never got bad enough here, that I had trouble making out numbers or the puck......even in full screen mode.

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
I am watching it in full mode tonight and actually i can see it alot better than i could last weekend. So what did you think of that hit on Bruton? And how about that shot that Mercer threw that stapped the head back on the everett guy.

90-91
01-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Missed the Mercer hit...........but the Wuchterl hit was unbeleivable.....was the puck any where near Bruton? Wuchterl was looking to hit someone......anyone.......for some time. Too bad LaPointe didn't drop the gloves and feed him his lunch.......maybe next weekend.

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Ya i think the puck was at his feet but since he wa a couple feet away from the boards they called the boarding call. And it was definatly a 5 min to bad they couldnt do anything with it though

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Hopefully we can do better at home next weekend. I hope one thing and thats if we make the playoffs we dont have to play Everette. There D just seems to kill us. If there was just a way to speed the game up I think we could beat them. But when they ice the puck as much as they do its hard to get a flow going. One good point i would have to say about them is thats two games in a row I watched them play against Spokane and I really didnt see any diving.

90-91
01-16-2005, 09:38 PM
True no diving......but their defensive style is soooooooo boring. That Med. Hat game was a reminder of how far this trapping style has taken the game down the toilet. :mad:

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 09:41 PM
I know the M.H. game was the best game i have sceen in a long time. You get to see who the better team is on the ice and not who can ice the puck the best. I think if you jumped out on Everett by about three goals early it might be different. But thats seems to be nearly impossible for the chiefs to do though.

90-91
01-16-2005, 09:45 PM
You would think that the league could penalize teams for an illegal defense or something.....but the NHL hasn't done it and neither will the WHL. Too bad to the "Systems" are really dragging the game down IMO.

Talk to you later.

ihlemic10
01-20-2005, 05:51 PM
I might be going to the game in Spokane Vs Everett. Where are the best seats in the arena in your guy's opinions?

90-91
01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I might be going to the game in Spokane Vs Everett. Where are the best seats in the arena in your guy's opinions?
Almost any where.......but I sit on the rail of the second level, and IMO their the best in the house :D but unless you're a season ticket holder they might be hard to come by......but it's always worth a shot.

upper level fan
01-20-2005, 09:01 PM
i agree i sit in the third row in the upper level. i think anywere in the first three rows in the upper level is best. I think its easier to see everything from up there. You dont miss as much as you do sitting down low against the glass.

ihlemic10
01-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok thanks guys.