PDA

View Full Version : Maybe time for a poll?????

90-91
03-06-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm curious how many season ticket holders WILL NOT re-new their tickets next year if Speltz brings Conroy :clown: back for another year.

I for one will re-new my tickets.....but my attitude has always been that "Bad hockey is better than no hockey". I do understand the thinking that Brett :clown: will never change anything till he feels it in the wallet.
If the Chiefs make the playoffs this year......I won't buy playoff tickets. I find it interesting that TCA has already sent out their playoff ticket order forms.....but still no word from the Chiefs office.

bcboy
03-06-2005, 01:37 PM
I for one will buy tics next year and play-off tics if they make it. I don't believe it will be an issue next year. IMO Conroy will be coaching somewhere else.

Panther
03-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Dudes...I went down to the Chiefs office and got my "Awards" Program Ducket this afternoon.....I asked one of the guys there if they were thinking about send them out...and they said they went out this afternoon...Nice........I read on their Home PAge that they are going to Freeze the 2--5-06 Season Ticket Prices at the 2004-05 prices if you "Early Bird " by March 31.........Dudes....get out your crayons and Big Chief Tablet.....(no pun intented)....and do the math......Bottom line........delay buying your tickets and you wil pay even more...$$$$$$$......So...instead of "Showing" the brass your disapointment to the CRAP on the ice.....Im going to show up and boo my a** off when they announce our PUKE COLORED SUIT WEARING COACH.......Bobby...show some sack........Get rid of this A hole...or get called one yourself......Read the SPorts PAge Dude......