PDA

View Full Version : 20 year old situation

Triton
05-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Who will be our 3 20's next season?

WHEATMAN
05-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm guessing it will be Boyle, Dittmer and Yeo. If Reaves is returned, Dittmer will be gone. Even if Dittmer is back I still like our OA's. Boyle is probably one of the most underrated players in the league, and Yeo provides leadership and toughness. Can't rule out the possibility of guys like Simek, Plante, Kohn or Burki getting returned though. I think it was the 03/04 season the Pens returned Erik Christensen to Junior after leading the league with 108 points, so stranger things have happened.

brandonboy
05-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm guessing it will be Boyle, Dittmer and Yeo. If Reaves is returned, Dittmer will be gone. Even if Dittmer is back I still like our OA's. Boyle is probably one of the most underrated players in the league, and Yeo provides leadership and toughness. Can't rule out the possibility of guys like Simek, Plante, Kohn or Burki getting returned though. I think it was the 03/04 season the Pens returned Erik Christensen to Junior after leading the league with 108 points, so stranger things have happened.

From talking with a few of them it looks like the only OA's are going to be Boyle, Yeo, Dicksmear, and Louis and they say Louis will be the odd man out and Yeo will be getting the C next year.

Triton
05-11-2007, 11:18 AM
What does our goaltending situation look like next year? Is Andrew Hayes in the picture?

WHEATMAN
05-11-2007, 12:06 PM
What does our goaltending situation look like next year? Is Andrew Hayes in the picture?

From what I hear, Hayes is very much in the picture. Considering he was a starter in the AJHL this year, that says alot about his skill level as only a 16 year old. Our goaltending for 07/08 should resemble our goaltending of 04/05 where Mike Nichol was the projected starter, but Tyler Plante ended up starting the majority of the games. Hayes has alot of skill and should really push Joe for the #1 spot, if not win it.

wheatmee
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
We certainly have a lot to choose from, thats a tough call, i'm gonna wait and see who's back before i comment on the 20 y.o. situation

For goalies i think joe looks good for the starter with hayes, unless plante is back, then i would go with him as one of the 20 y.o.'s