PDA

View Full Version : Going To Game 7 Baby!

Tiger Trauma
05-13-2007, 08:47 PM
WOW WHAT A GAME. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
TIGERS FINALLY GOT SOME OFFENCE GOING.

TOMOROW IS GOING TO BE A NAILBITING GAME.

What else can you ask for, two of the leagues best teams going head to head in a game 7. I wont be able to sleep tonight!Wooohoooo

Jimmy
05-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Giants are going to repeat as WHL champs yeehoo
Darn tootin' it's exciting.

dondo
05-13-2007, 10:24 PM
It should be a barn-burner. Hopefully all the boys bring hard clean hockey to the ice.

giants_girl
05-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Its going to be an exciting game tomorrow I just hope I'll be happy at the end of it with the giants winning.
can't wait!!

Big Daddy
05-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Very well played game tonight by the Tigers. Did one of the Giants staff leave our game plan laying around at the rink tonight? That dump in goal was weird, we lost one like that in OT against Seattle earlier this year.

Anyways, should be a great game tomorrow!

Tiger Trauma
05-13-2007, 11:33 PM
One reason i like the n.hl glass. More give, plus you dont have the metal partition after each pane. Just glad it didnt effect the outcome.

dondo
05-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Very well played game tonight by the Tigers. Did one of the Giants staff leave our game plan laying around at the rink tonight? That dump in goal was weird, we lost one like that in OT against Seattle earlier this year.

Anyways, should be a great game tomorrow!

ha .. yeah Dan and Bill were saying "have you ever seen that kind of thing happen??" and I thought the same thing -- umm yeah to us -- -- Slade wandering out his net in OT and watching the puck trickle into his net with no hope of getting back. If I recall correctly I think the final score of that game was 1-0.

canadaruleshcky
05-14-2007, 11:06 PM
way to go med hat keep the title in the right division. now go win the cup nhl3 :groovy:

Tiger Trauma
05-14-2007, 11:34 PM
WOAH MAN. I'm Getting dizzy from all the cheering.

SEVENTH HEAVEN!!!