PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an update on Hunt?

Vaughn
05-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Well I guess my title asks the question:

Does anyone have an update on how Mr. Hunt is doing?

GF71
05-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Well I guess my title asks the question:

Does anyone have an update on how Mr. Hunt is doing?

He has been skating for a while now, but still not cleard for full practice. It doesn't look good for the Memorial Cup, but ya never know! :thumb:

Carebear
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I Refuse To Give Up Hope!!!!!

Make Us Proud Garet!

old_time_hockey
05-16-2007, 03:01 PM
If someone was on the ball they would let him come out for a ceremonial faceoff if he isn't playing

N.W. Bruin
05-17-2007, 12:58 AM
If someone was on the ball they would let him come out for a ceremonial faceoff if he isn't playing

And that includes any ceremonial faceoff. One thing for sure if the Giants win the Cup all twenty-five guys will be out there including those not playing in the final.

rinkrat
05-17-2007, 09:24 AM
And that includes any ceremonial faceoff. One thing for sure if the Giants win the Cup all twenty-five guys will be out there including those not playing in the final.

If Hay can play a 15 year old in game 7 of the league final,he could play Hunt who is not quite 100%. :burningma

old_time_hockey
05-17-2007, 10:45 AM

I realize that. I was talking about being in the group that would be dropping the puck.

Carebear
05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
If Hay can play a 15 year old in game 7 of the league final,he could play Hunt who is not quite 100%. :burningma

No point in risking anything if he's not 100%.
The last thing we want is him coming back too early and getting hurt again! :(

dondo
05-19-2007, 12:54 AM
I did my heart good to see Garet back on skates in a Giants uni as part of the Memorial Cup team..

I don't think he'll see any action due to the groin injury still hampering him, but it must have given the team a hell of a lift to have him standing there with them on the ice before the game as part of the announced line-up for the Mem Cup.

langdak
05-19-2007, 09:48 AM
I did my heart good to see Garet back on skates in a Giants uni as part of the Memorial Cup team..

I don't think he'll see any action due to the groin injury still hampering him, but it must have given the team a hell of a lift to have him standing there with them on the ice before the game as part of the announced line-up for the Mem Cup.

It was great to see Garet out there last night with the boys..

Unfortunately there wasnt enough Giants fans in the building to know the true meaning of him being out there with the rest of the team, and how hard he has worked to get back to that point.

Swando
05-19-2007, 01:49 PM
I talked to Hunt's father last night and it is the "soft tissue" tear in his groin as a result of the surgery he had to put pins in his leg. He thot the pins damaged his groin during the operation and that is what Garrett can not overcome. Has been working our constantly and is ripped . Mr Hunt said that if Garrett was to enter a body builder comp..he place in the top 3. lol
Good to see him back in uniform standing on the blueline.