PDA

View Full Version : Two Sundays and No tuesdays?? Some one needs a new calander!

Section C rules
05-16-2007, 12:40 AM
So I finally got my mem cup tickets today and was looking through them and noticed a massive mistake. The calander on the last page of the booklet (on the back of the Giant Party ticket thingy) is missing the tuesday so it throws all the games off if you are going by the day of the week. According to the schedule it has the first game on Saturday the 18th. Now I am sure most people know that it actually starts FRIDAY the 18th, but it throughs all the days off. Just thought I would throw a heads up out there since I myself was very confused and don't want anyone to miss a game since it says there is games on days there is not!

See you friday!

eecliff
05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
So I finally got my mem cup tickets today and was looking through them and noticed a massive mistake. The calander on the last page of the booklet (on the back of the Giant Party ticket thingy) is missing the tuesday so it throws all the games off if you are going by the day of the week. According to the schedule it has the first game on Saturday the 18th. Now I am sure most people know that it actually starts FRIDAY the 18th, but it throughs all the days off. Just thought I would throw a heads up out there since I myself was very confused and don't want anyone to miss a game since it says there is games on days there is not!

See you friday!

Yes, I think most fans here know by now as I posted on the same subject above on the 2007 Memorial Cup Info Thread.

Thanks for noticing, for a while there I thought it was just me going crazy .. Boogaard'd

ee.....

dondo
05-16-2007, 08:24 PM
*sigh*

Why does this not surprise me ... first the playoff ticket-stubs aren't perforated for easy tearing and now the printer has majorly screwed up yet again --

Its time for the Giants to get rid of these idiots who for some reason they trust implicitly and allow to make arbitrary changes, and who are the sole reason I do not buy programs AT ALL anymore.

I used to buy a program every single game, but they allowed their printer to arbitrarily change the format (without any approval or confirmation) and first it was illegible and dropped a huge amount of information that was valuable and useful. Then they increased the size but kept the almost unreadable format. The playoff "programs" are even more of a joke .. except maybe for Joey's game notes on the back.

I just got an e-mail back from Ronny Toigo thanking me for my e-mail to the ticket guys, maybe it's time to e-mail him again. Maybe we can get rid of the printer and AMP merchandising all in one fell swoop.

The Giants need to hire a real promotions operations person who is not Joey wearing another hat and someone who actually is useful at their job.