PDA

View Full Version : McLean Sucks

mjwfan
03-07-2005, 08:53 AM
McLean is the worst ref that I have seen this year. For the most part these guys do a great job , but Mclean was lost out there last night .

Pirate005
03-07-2005, 09:53 AM
One bad call only really and that was the slashing call on Brennen Wray. THat call was a complete joke! Other than that the Warriors and Wheaties deserved most of the calls that were handed to them. The Warriors are lucky that Brouwer didn't get atleast a double minor for his BUTT END on Stone in the 2nd period. THe courchene play when he fell wasn't a penalty as he got a puck in the face and I thought it was pretty low of Warrior fans to be booing him actually!

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-03-2005, 03:55 PM
McLean is the worst ref that I have seen this year.

Has Pat Smith ever called one or any of the Warriors games that u know of?
Well IMO i think Pat Smith is the worst ref that i have seen this year. In the Playoffs in game #3 of the Raiders VS Blades series it was like he put his whistle away and only called a select few penalties and in that game the Raiders were playing very cheap and I know that people tell me to stop blaiming the referee but sometimes a fan can not help it.

Furback
04-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Its always the refs fault im sure If the ref called a good game it would have been 8 to 1 insted of 9 to 1 so ya the ref really decided that one?

Donald Trump
04-04-2005, 09:29 AM
These reff's need to be held acountable, game three in Saskatoon, pat smith cost us that game and any possiable momentum, to try to get back into the series. Were do they get these guy's

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-04-2005, 05:07 PM
These reff's need to be held acountable, game three in Saskatoon, pat smith cost us that game and any possiable momentum, to try to get back into the series. Were do they get these guy's

I too was very frustrated on how Pat Smith called the game I do not think that our fowards and D are weak it was that they were taken adavntage of and not given a chance to get momentum.

Donald Trump
04-04-2005, 06:29 PM
lets try being realistic.bad d ,and forwards not wanting the puck cost saskatoon.you guys got swept how can you talk about anything costing you the series
Lets be realistic, You Raider fans have nothing to wine about because each and every game you guys got away with everything, the Ref's were on your side all the time and game three just proved it, there was nothing the Raiders couldn't do to us that would make Smith blow his wistle. You guy's ran all over Setogutchie and keller and Green, just plan dirty, but it dosen't matter because the Ref aloud you guy's to do it. You guy's would have too many men on the ice each and every shift, but you got away with it, [U]and best of all you played the I got no talent so I must trap. to say we have no forward how many 60 point men were on your team? It will be interesting next year when you guy's don't even make the playoffs and have fun next round, I am predicting a SWEEP and you guy's will be grounded were you should be, the Trap worked this series and you got lucky with the ref's up your asses but, God be with you when you play Brandon or any other team. :thumb: :groovy:

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Lets be realistic, You Raider fans have nothing to wine about because each and every game you guys got away with everything, the Ref's were on your side all the time and game three just proved it, there was nothing the Raiders couldn't do to us that would make Smith blow his wistle. You guy's ran all over Setogutchie and keller and Green, just plan dirty, but it dosen't matter because the Ref aloud you guy's to do it. You guy's would have too many men on the ice each and every shift, but you got away with it, [U]and best of all you played the I got no talent so I must trap. to say we have no forward how many 60 point men were on your team? It will be interesting next year when you guy's don't even make the playoffs and have fun next round, I am predicting a SWEEP and you guy's will be grounded were you should be, the Trap worked this series and you got lucky with the ref's up your asses but, God be with you when you play Brandon or any other team. :thumb: :groovy:

Well said good post, We will be bigger better and stronger next year so we can beat the Raiders trap, and make a serious playoff run

Furback
04-04-2005, 10:26 PM
you guys will have a worse d and no goalie next year. saskatoon traped game 4 and boo hoo sour grapes just cause flatt handed us game 3 dont blame the ref. flatt cost you huge and he will be your #1 d man next year lmao. good luck with your excusses stoon fans the bottom line you guys got out played out hearted out gritted and out classed. imagine if raiders had tallent they would have won in a sweep oh wait they did.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-05-2005, 07:55 AM
you guys will have a worse d and no goalie next year. saskatoon traped game 4 and boo hoo sour grapes just cause flatt handed us game 3 dont blame the ref. flatt cost you huge and he will be your #1 d man next year lmao. good luck with your excusses stoon fans the bottom line you guys got out played out hearted out gritted and out classed. imagine if raiders had tallent they would have won in a sweep oh wait they did.

If I was you than I would be concerned about your team just like I am. If Green returns which I think he will then we will have no concerns and the new talent may even step up and show their stuff and I think you will see a new Saskatoon Blades team come next season. Lorne Molleken and his coaching staff will be forced to make some moves.

Furback
04-05-2005, 09:23 PM
who cares what they do in the off season us as PA raiders are not forced to look to next year. It must suck to get swept

Donald Trump
04-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Don't worry Furback, you will soon know how it will feel to be swept!! :groovy:

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-06-2005, 04:44 PM
he was forced to go get a dman at the last deadline and didnt do it .what makes you think he will now?

Maybe he did not want to move too many bodies because maybe he knew that the team was fine and he did not want to ruin the chemistry between the players and maybe he also thought that the team was fine the way it was,but obvoisly not he said in a news interveiw one day after they lost out, that the Public and the Blades Fans will see this team with a different lookand also some new faces and an improved team in time for next season.

Furback
04-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Don't worry Furback, you will soon know how it will feel to be swept!! :groovy:
doesnt matter how much you want us to feel the same pain as you trump we wont cause at least we showed up for the playoffs. saskatoon took an early summer break.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-06-2005, 07:48 PM
we have a quick and offensivly talented team and we can compete with any team on any given night oh maybe not in round one because P.A played like it was a wrestling match IMO and P.A used the trap that is lazy peoples hockey IMO. We will see how u guys do against a very dangerous team in the Medicine Hat Tiger, then we will really see how far the TRAP will get you.

Furback
04-07-2005, 01:06 AM
dont count the raiders out there forcheck is real strong it gave saskatoons d fits. granted barker and russel are a little better puck movers and marr is an animal back there, however if pa punishes there d every chance they get and goat the hat in to some bad pentalies like they did stoon raiders WILL win the series.

Donald Trump
04-07-2005, 11:22 AM
In all honesty here it is fun to bug each other on this site, I wish alot more Blades fans would show up and suport this team, and they didn't to get 5200 people out to the first game with over 1000 Raider fans out to that game that was our lowest crowd of the season. for the first game of the play offs, and to have the play off schedule that we had sucked for us bad. The fact is we won 7 games last year, and to have the season we did, was I think the best come back ever, and our young talent couldn't get it going, too much preasure? who knows but I hope next year the fans show up and the players do and maybe one or two different game plans, instead of passing up the middle for a break away, we had lots of talent but not so many plays to make that talent get us through the play offs.