PDA

View Full Version : Outraged!

Priceisright
05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
That hit was BRUTAL and NO call! Eh to go refs! :dead: :dead:

GF71
05-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Wow...thanks for the detail haha Which hit would that be?

C.F
05-19-2007, 12:21 AM
It's all apart of the conspiracy! :skeptical

shushu
05-19-2007, 12:29 AM
oh well , just got to say GO GIANT GO . kick some a$$ in the mem cup..............from all us redneck boys in alberta.........................

rinkrat
05-19-2007, 12:32 AM
from all us redneck boys in alberta.........................

Thanks,half our team are rednecks from Alberta. :clap:

shushu
05-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Thanks,half our team are rednecks from Alberta. :clap:
and as for the garbage that called lucic the hunchback in the hat, let hope some thing heavy falls on these people.. lol ,he proved them all wrong tonight... good for you boy.............................

Swando
05-19-2007, 12:59 AM
I'm sure he is talking of the hit on Kraus by # 7 Boll. He was beaking with Watt prior to the face-off and then he did a big circle and ran Kraus with a high elbow to the head. It could easlily been a major/intent to injure if it was league play. The loss look extremely good on Plymouth or were they trying to Dodge a bullet. Ah Chrysler what the heck!

dondo
05-19-2007, 01:11 AM
um -- it was a penalty called a charge -- Watt mugged Boll afterwards , but only got two for roughing. Boll got two for charging (called elbowing at the time but charge on the official sheet), and two for roughing.

1 - PLY Boll, 14:13 - Charging , 2 min (PP)
1 - PLY Boll, 14:13 - Roughing , 2 min
1 - VAN Watt, 14:13 - Roughing , 2 min

we ended up with a PP

PriceisRight you gotta pay attention, but that said -- a lot of reffing was seriously suspect, but frankly I think the linesmen were worse. Several very very late whistles to blow down off-sides, missing things like pucks hitting the net, calling weak icings, and generally making some very poor decisions.

C.F
05-19-2007, 01:15 AM
um -- it was a penalty called a charge -- Watt mugged Boll afterwards , but only got two for roughing. Boll got two for charging (called elbowing at the time but charge on the official sheet), and two for roughing.

we ended up with a PP

GF you gotta pay attention, but that said -- a lot of reffing was seriously suspect, but frankly I think the linesmen were worse. Several very very late whistles to blow down off-sides, missing things like pucks hitting the net, calling weak icings, and generally making some very poor decisions.I agree. How all four officials missed the puck clearly hit the net is beyond me. Not to mention a couple blatant offsides.

steamer1112
05-19-2007, 04:39 AM
It's pretty bad when these are supposed to be the nations top officials. There really needs to me much more training given to them. :confused:

Priceisright
05-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Yes after watching the game. I cannot believe how many hits from behind and charges the refs never called both ways!

Just plain crazy. Someone's gonna get seriously injured.

Giantsfan
05-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Tough to do a good job when you are incompetent to begin with.