PDA

View Full Version : Bad time for the injury bug....

Orv
03-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Well this isn't good. I heard on the news last night that Yellow Horn was going to see a surgeon today. That doesn't sound good to me. Filewich is out, as is Redenbach. Chapman, while trying to stick up for Yellow Horn came out with a severley broken nose and will see a plastic surgeon. Petkau is still out. Also in my opinion the heart and soul of this team, Olafson was also injured. My god why don't they just take Sorochan too just the make sure we crash and burn (j/k knock on wood).

tazndevil
03-07-2005, 10:59 AM
WOW

Not good for the Canes.

Who's not injured? Do you think they have anyone left to make a good playoff run, and deep into them?

I heard Reddenbach has a broken finger, but what about the rest?

Hopefully they are just short term injuries, and all of them will be back in the lineup for the playoffs.

Not the 2 games against the Hitmen tho---we need the points more than you!

(LOL)

Taz

Beaner
03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow.

That just sucks. After such a good year to lose all those guys right before the playoffs just blows chunks.

Hopefully they can all get better before the playoffs.

Chipper
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
You always want to be strong and healthy going into the playoffs, this is why you get upsets in the playoffs. Teams come in and take advantage of your injury"s and have a better chance of taking you out . Hope the canes can get healthy in the next couple of weeks.

Nielson11
03-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Right now here is the injury report....

Yellow Horn - Indefinetly
Champman - Indefinetly...needs to have sinuses rebuilt!!!
Filewich - Concussion ... list at one week.
Olafson - Bone chip in shoulder...listed at one week
Petkau - Returning this weekend
Redenbach - Broken Finger...back for the playoffs.

So it looks like no Chappy or Yellow Horn for the playoffs but hopefully the others will be back. We should know more about Yellow Horn's knee by this time tomorrow.

Nielson

Jovorock
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I wish the best for Chapman and Yellowhorn, been reading about this situation and its too bad it happened. Reminds me of last year when Big Snake hit Weber.

loudi94
03-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Well this isn't good. I heard on the news last night that Yellow Horn was going to see a surgeon today. That doesn't sound good to me.

Dr. Vincent I take it? If so, it could be just a precaution to see what if any damage there is.