PDA

View Full Version : Calgary vs. the 2 K's

mccabe23
03-07-2005, 10:55 AM
WOW! I'd hate to have the Hitmen schedule this week! Back-to-back games versus Kootenay and Kelowna. Let's all hope Calgary can upset Koots on Tuesday and be wornout for the Rockets on Wednesday. Go CALGARY!!!....on tuesday......Go ROCKETS!!!....on wednesday. :thumb:

Jovorock
03-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Go Hitmen go, Tuesday and Sunday against the Ice! Kick there ASS!

ScottyWazz
03-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Depends on which team shows up for the road trip.

The problem with the Hitmen is they are severly bipolar when it comes to stretches. I mean, they can be unbeatable one week and then just phone it in the next.

This will be a true test on what they can do in the playoffs if they can actually get some steam heading into them.

Chipper
03-07-2005, 06:15 PM
I think after the Ice beat the Hitman they will be out for some Rocket blood to save face. GO ICI GO........

RunTheGoalie
03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
The Hitmen's entire schedule until the end of the season sucks. Just gotta deal with it. Both Kelowna and Kootenay are due for losses, and hopefully a well rested Hitmen team is the one to hand it to them.

The_Vulk
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
The schedule, lack of identity, inconsistant play, etc, have all been a problem with this year's Hitmen.

Just four regular season games left, then we can forget the past.

Tis the PLAYOFFS!

< Woo Hoo > :groovy:

Ergo
03-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Depends on which team shows up for the road trip.

The problem with the Hitmen is they are severly bipolar when it comes to stretches. I mean, they can be unbeatable one week and then just phone it in the next.

This will be a true test on what they can do in the playoffs if they can actually get some steam heading into them.

Well I guess they phoned it in tonight. :burningma

Five to nothing for the ICE in the third. :(

We all know which team didn't show up for the game tonight!!!!! :burningma

Chipper
03-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I thought it was a good game and you wouldn't have thought it was a 5-0 game. The Hitman controled alot of the play but just didn't have any bounces or puck luck, It seemed that the Ice couldn't do anything wrong. I noticed that Getzlaf was benched in the third or maybe injured but he didn't look like he was hurting. Probably going to be a long bus ride to Kelowna and I personaly hope that they are ticked off and come out and prove that they are a good team. I think they will be a better team tomorow in Kelowna.

ScottyWazz
03-08-2005, 10:30 PM
I bet they'll come out dejected tomorrow as well. I think Pogge is starting to fade with no support back there. I mean, there's only so much a guy can do with very little help back there.

RunTheGoalie
03-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Sounded like Calgary was still on it's retreat in the Crowsnest Pass. Kisio must have forgotten to tell them they had a game in Cranbrook tonight.

:dead: