PDA

View Full Version : May Long Weekend

WestLEAFfan
05-20-2007, 12:32 PM
So, what's everyone been up to for the long weekend? It's a real cold and dreary one in Saskatchewan. We've had rain, sleet, and SNOW! Yes, you read right, SNOW! My wife's garden took a real hit with the frost on Friday night. I'm almost looking forward to going back to work! :confused:

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Well on saturday I went to Arby's and while I was there a bum came in and dug through the garbage, I went to my brothers house in Saskatoon to crash the night when I kept hearing and thought I saw a GHOST!!! then on sunday I visited with my family at my grandma's house and momday I went to Tim Hortansandgot some freshly made TimBits mmmmmmm...that'smy weekend.

WestLEAFfan
05-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Did you happen to offer the poor soul a bite to eat? I feel for all the less fortunate.

05-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Oh don't feel bad, he found a halve eaten Roast Beef Sandwich in the garbage, no wonder you feel for the less fortunate, you are a Leafs fan!!! then again I guess I am then to... :confused:

Triton
05-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh don't feel bad, he found a halve eaten Roast Beef Sandwich in the garbage, no wonder you feel for the less fortunate, you are a Leafs fan!!! then again I guess I am then to... :confused:

You sure it was even roast beef?

05-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Well all their sandwiches are Roast Beef practicly...

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Well all their sandwiches are Roast Beef practicly...
Yes but they do have different sandwiches too,and wraps as well,but I am sick of there food,but not curley fries. I do not think I could ever get sick of them. haha