PDA

View Full Version : Cheering for the Whalers tonight?

old_time_hockey
05-22-2007, 04:16 PM
I am. I want to see them come up with a big game for their fans.

But also I want a log jam for the 3rd and final spot.

If people are, we should really get behind them with their fans if they crank up a Lets go Whalers chant.

Tiger9
05-22-2007, 04:27 PM
I am...because then if the Tigers beat the Giants they will get the bye into the final!

Go Plymouth Go!! ....for tonight!

Go Tigers Go!!

C.F
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
The way I see it, the Giants most likely won't win any tiebreaker if they lose tomorrow, so tonight really is moot. I'll be cheering for the Whalers because I feel sorry for their fans, and like OTH said, log jams are always fun.

TheBrass
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Call me a softy, but I am pulling for the Whalers tonight because I would hate to see these kids come all that way to not even win one, not to mention their fans.

Keep it a secret, I don't want anyone to know that I actually have a heart. :spineyes:

Knuckles Muldoon
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Call me a softy, but I am pulling for the Whalers tonight because I would hate to see these kids come all that way to not even win one, not to mention their fans.

Keep it a secret, I don't want anyone to know that I actually have a heart. :spineyes:

Your secret is safe, hardass. :)

Priceisright
05-22-2007, 07:41 PM
I have seen all four teams and would say besides the Giants I thought Plymouth looked the best.

I guess the matchups make a difference perhaps but still think Plymouth was the best team I saw.

Carebear
05-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Wooowooowooowoooowoowoow Plymouth!

Tiger9
05-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Way to go Whalers!! Now Game 8 - Tigers vs Giants!!

Go Tigers Go!! Secure your spot in the final!

Priceisright
05-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Hope somebody runs Dorsett into the boards. Payback! Ooops did I just say that. :laugh: :laugh: