PDA

View Full Version : New Private Suite Auction

Scout
05-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing if the new suites are going to auction, there must be alot of interest. Big Ern: $15,000 will get you one.

Centennial Civic Centre Private Suites
MAY 23 - The Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club wants to inform all of our corporate partners that if your business has interest in one of the 9 new Private Suites, which will be ready for the 2007/08 season at the Civic Centre as part of the rinks renovations, to contact the Broncos Office immediately.

Inquiries should be directed to Assistant General Manager/Director of Operations Elden Moberg at 773-1509 extension 6.

A private suite auction will be held on Tuesday, June 12th so please make contact prior to Friday, June 8th. An information package will be sent out upon your expression of interest.

Scout

Toswammi
05-24-2007, 06:16 PM
So for 15 large i can move up 5/6 rows????

Somehow doesnt seem worth it (unless someone else is buying ;) )

Scout
05-25-2007, 06:26 AM
I remember there was a waiting list a long time ago for the old suites. It will be interesting to see how many people or companies want these new suites and how high they will go for.

Scout

Scout
06-12-2007, 09:09 AM
The auction for the new suites goes tonight. It will be interesting to see if the interest is still as much as when the first private suites went in. Not sure how many are participating in the auction but i hope the results are released.

Scout