PDA

View Full Version : Who would you prefer to advance to the semi-final from the tiebreaker?

N.W. Bruin
05-24-2007, 01:57 PM
I think Plymouth would be my choice. Their goaltending isn't as great. They do have a better set of forwards but Bernier scares me. He could be the Memorial Cup all-star goalie without even getting into the semi-final. That is just amazing.

GF71
05-24-2007, 02:29 PM
I agree with you Bruin. Bernier has the ability to steal a game, especially in a one game sudden death situation. Not to mention Lewiston traps just as bad as Everett. Plymouth's goalies have only been average, and their style of play is more condusive to the way the Giants prefer to play.

GO WHALERS. Tonight anyway.

Swando
05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
I agree with you both. Bernier/Keetley steal games for you.

Knuckles Muldoon
05-24-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't care. The idea of ducking teams because they're a tougher matchup doesn't sit well with me. If you want to win, prove it against all comers. Its upto the Giants how they fare the rest of the way. If they do their thing and play Giant-Hockey and step up the pressure, they'll be fine. If they don't trust themselves to play all-out, it won't make any difference. I don't want to see the Giants win. I want to see them win playing Giant-Hockey. I'm not interested in watching them just get by playing someone else's style. I want them to do what they do best. I'd prefer to have them play Giant-Hockey and lose than playing that crap from last night and winning. If I wanted to see some team get a 1-0 lead and milk the clock the rest of the way, I'd cheer for one of the other teams. Play Giant-Hockey from start to finish. I'll gladly accept whatever results occur.

Carebear
05-24-2007, 11:21 PM
K..watching the 3 stars...it absolutely CRUSHES me to see any of the guys cry... :(