PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Hitmen

Jovorock
03-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Round three Wednesday, the first and last time we see the Hitmen in Kelowna. Hopefully Weber can play against his WJ teammates Ladd and Getzlaf.

Sunday 10/10/2004 2:30 pm @ Calgary 3-2 (W)

Tuesday 12/14/2004 7:00 pm @ Calgary 3-3 (T)

mccabe23
03-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Looking forward to this as it's always fun when Calgary rolls into town. Hopefully Calgary is tired from Kootenay the night before and the long bus ride into Kelowna. I think it's going to be an offensive night for both clubs with Kelowna taking a 5-3 victory. Kelowna's Defense will be interesting if Weber and Couture both sit. I enjoy watching Colin Joe and he'll get some good ice time. Go Rockets!!!!!

BTW.....I can't belive this is the the last couple weeks of the regular season!! How time has flown by! Let's hope it's a long post-season for our boys!

kelownakarl
03-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Well I will be enjoying this game at home on Shaw as I have given away my tickets for the game..... Should be a great match up. Go team go.

Jovorock
03-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Well I will be enjoying this game at home on Shaw as I have given away my tickets for the game..... Should be a great match up. Go team go.
It's my wife's birthday so were going to Montana's for dinner then hopefully home right away to watch the rest of the game.

Chipper
03-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I think the Hitman will be in a nasty mood after the Ice freeze them out in Cranbrook they will be hungry for a big win. look out Rockets here we come. GO ICI GO........

kelownakarl
03-07-2005, 08:16 PM
It's my wife's birthday so were going to Montana's for dinner then hopefully home right away to watch the rest of the game.

I dont think you shuld be watching the game.... ;)

Jovorock
03-08-2005, 06:50 AM
I dont think you shuld be watching the game.... ;)
If you think the game is that important I will cancel her birthday and dinner at Montana's. :)