PDA

View Full Version : Palazzo joins Raiders

Sabes
03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
http://www.raiderhockey.com/pages/articles/2004-2005/mar/mar7_palazzo_pr.php

looks like he's up for the rest of the season

Furback
03-09-2005, 04:50 PM
he looked nervous last night made a couple hits that took him out of the play, but he has all the tools to be a great d man just very young to get thrown in to the fire.

Sabes
03-09-2005, 05:14 PM
He also showed some nice poise with the puck for being so big, also made some decent passes.

Knuckle Chucker
03-09-2005, 09:45 PM
He was nervous because the hockey genius was watching ;)

Furback
03-09-2005, 11:28 PM
I gave him a pep talk after the game he will do better now he has my support Knuckle chucker couldnt make the game he was too busy inbreeding

Knuckle Chucker
03-10-2005, 06:01 PM
I gave him a pep talk after the game he will do better now he has my support Knuckle chucker couldnt make the game he was too busy inbreeding

Actually I was at the game but your sister told me the two of you are VERY close. I think the two of you were on the smooch cam a while back. :D Truth be told they would not let you any where near the kid without the restraining order being lifted.

Furback
03-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Knuckel chucker stick to inbreeding cause you not very good at comedy. No offense though all back woods hicks love there family a little more than most.

Knuckle Chucker
03-11-2005, 04:51 PM
all back woods hicks love there family a little more than most.

No need to explain yourself. I had you figured out as you can see by my previous post. By the way how is your sister????

Furback
03-11-2005, 05:44 PM
For one i dont have a sister for two think of you own burns dont just use my stuff I guess that third arm you have doesnt help your creativaty

Knuckle Chucker
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
For one i dont have a sister

Sorry, must be your first cousin

Knuckle Chucker
03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I guess that third arm you have doesnt help your creativaty

A baby's arm holding an apple is more like it. :D

Billy Blade
03-12-2005, 07:24 PM
For one i dont have a sister

Well, not anymore at least. Dale McFee will be sending some boys over soon to check under the floor boards of your shanty. :p

Furback
03-12-2005, 10:52 PM
babyarm holding an apple ok you know what they say about people who brag about there crank size. I guess inbreading doesnt inhance that knuckelchucker. Oh and i Have no family here im not from PA thank god, I couldnt imagine be raised in this sewer. Billy I keep my dead bodies in the atic not under the floor boards.

Knuckle Chucker
03-13-2005, 10:31 AM
babyarm holding an apple ok you know what they say about people who brag about there crank size. I guess inbreading doesnt inhance that knuckelchucker. Oh and i Have no family here im not from PA thank god, I couldnt imagine be raised in this sewer. Billy I keep my dead bodies in the atic not under the floor boards.

You know what they say about people who go onto discussion sites and troll (remember the tractor crack which started this)....get lost ...go somewhere else. I also am thankful you are not from PA. I was worried there. It explains a lot to me. I have forgotten more about this team then you will ever know (as is evident from your useless posts). I am a Billet and have been for the past two years. I am from PA and proud of it. I have followed this team since the late 70's and will ALWAYS follow them. Finish your hairdressing course at SIAST and slither back to which ever rock you crawled out from.

What really scares me is you try to portray yourself as a Raider fan on this site. Now after the PA sewer statement people will see you for what you really are......A TROLL WHO HAS VERY LITTLE DEDICATION TO THE RAIDERS OR THE CITY. People can now see that you are not a fan but an anti-fan.

I have stooped to your level, I admit. However I am done with you. I am calling a truce. Take it or leave it. From this point on any trolling will be reported to the MODS which is what a should have done in the first place.

Furback
03-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Im a true fan season ticket holder baby doesnt get any truer than that. How have i ever displayed that i was a bad Raider fan? Just cause I think the city is a sewer doesnt make me a bad fan It just makes me honest.

Knuckle Chucker
03-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Im a true fan season ticket holder baby doesnt get any truer than that. How have i ever displayed that i was a bad Raider fan? Just cause I think the city is a sewer doesnt make me a bad fan It just makes me honest.

I am glad you are a season ticket holder. The team can use your money. However this does not make you a good fan. In fact, after reading most of your posts it is easy to conclude that your main purpose here is to troll. I just want it clear for all the posters here that you (IMO) are not a good Raider fan and in no way reflect on the rest of us. The vast majority of Raider fans are from PA and love PA. Yes we have problems here as most communities do. So spend your money here on season tickets and when your classes are done here don't let the door hit you on your way out of town.

Furback
03-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Like i said how does that make me a bad fan? you are not awnsering my question I think Im a great fan I support the Raiders through thick and thin. Im also a sabres fan die hard any one who knows me Knows im one of the most loyal fans they ever met and that is fact. You dont know me so I think it is impossible for you to classify me as a bad fan you just want to get under my skin but it wont work I know im a true fan you can think what you want. I just think its funny after he said he was done with me he has insulted me just seems a little hypocritical

Knuckle Chucker
03-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Like i said how does that make me a bad fan? you are not awnsering my question I think Im a great fan I support the Raiders through thick and thin. Im also a sabres fan die hard any one who knows me Knows im one of the most loyal fans they ever met and that is fact. You dont know me so I think it is impossible for you to classify me as a bad fan you just want to get under my skin but it wont work I know im a true fan you can think what you want. I just think its funny after he said he was done with me he has insulted me just seems a little hypocritical

I did answer your question. I said IMO you are a bad fan because the majority of your posts are trolling posts. I don't want the posters on this board to think that your trolling is a reflection of Raider fans here. Your comment about PA being a sewer has no value here and is a bold example of your trolling. It is clear that the hockey team and the fans (you excluded) are proud of Prince Albert. The players I billet (and their teammates) are proud to be Prince Albert Raiders and are VERY involved in the community. This is the picture that I want out there. The Raiders are Prince Albert's team. They are owned by the Community of Prince Albert. Take it or leave it.

As for insulting you......If I hurt your feelings...sorry. However at least I am keeping it hockey based. And am not starting things with comments regarding tractors and inbreeding. Yes , I did stoop to your level but no more.

Furback
03-13-2005, 02:49 PM
not at all you didnt hurt my feelings I just think its funny how you claim one thing and do the opposite my feeling will never be hurt in here. PA is a crappy city not my fault I love the raiders hate the city it does not make me any less of a fan. I support the team there is no rule that i have to love the city Im a Buffalo Sabres fan true die hard fan and i have never been to Buffalo. Knuckle chucker you know nothing about me yet you make these statments like there fact I know what im about you are not even close. You are just a guy that i got under his skin and now that you are mad you are looking for anything to attack me on just like the pallazzo comment. Im sorry for hurting your feelings but hey its all in fun I dont really think you drive a tractor. Get over it.

Billy Blade
03-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Just cause I think the city is a sewer doesnt make me a bad fan It just makes me honest.

Jeez man, what are you doing living there if you hate the city so much and are thankful you weren't raised there? Doesn't make much sense. I lived in PA for a couple years and it's not a bad place at all. Obviously if you like bigger centres with more going on than it wouldn't be for you, but if you like going to the lake in the summer you can't beat the location. They have all the amenities anybody really needs now and it's such a short drive to Saskatoon for anything else. Would be better yet if the highway way divided, but what can you do. My only complaint is the housing prices. Regina has the rest of the province beat hands down for that as far as "major" (by Saskatchewan standards) centres go.

Furback
03-13-2005, 04:58 PM
PA Sucks Billy

Billy Blade
03-13-2005, 08:34 PM
PA Sucks Billy

Nice retort. I hope you didn't need any help with that one. I'm starting to think you're actually from Meath Park and just wishing that you lived in Prince Albert. ;)

You must be a debating genius too.

Knuckle Chucker
03-13-2005, 09:09 PM
not at all you didnt hurt my feelings I just think its funny how you claim one thing and do the opposite my feeling will never be hurt in here. PA is a crappy city not my fault I love the raiders hate the city it does not make me any less of a fan. I support the team there is no rule that i have to love the city Im a Buffalo Sabres fan true die hard fan and i have never been to Buffalo. Knuckle chucker you know nothing about me yet you make these statments like there fact I know what im about you are not even close. You are just a guy that i got under his skin and now that you are mad you are looking for anything to attack me on just like the pallazzo comment. Im sorry for hurting your feelings but hey its all in fun I dont really think you drive a tractor. Get over it.

Yes, you are right....there is no rule that you have to love the city but what is the point of spewing off about it being crappy and a sewer. How is that productive for our team? Just because you feel it doesn't mean you have to proudly say it. Like I said the vast majority of Raider fans love our city. So by making these comments you are insulting the fans of the team you cheer for. To me all of the garbage comments are a reflection on the team weather you mean it that way are not. The Raiders are a part of PA. You can't seperate the two. The Raiders are a team owned by the community of Prince Albert.

Yes, you did get under my skin and as I have stated most of your posts are designed that way. However, some of your posts are good and make good points. Keep them that way. I like to banter back and forth with other fans just as much as the next guy but I can't stand Trolling.

I don't know you but I know I don't like you. Hell there are lots of diehard Raider fans I see at the Plex who I don't like on a personal level. However, when the puck drops we are cheering for the same team. I can respect your opinions as long as you are not making trolling comments.

Bottom line: Go Raiders Go. Lets make a playoff run.

Furback
03-14-2005, 11:21 PM
hey knuckel chucker what player do you billet?

Knuckle Chucker
03-15-2005, 10:32 PM
hey knuckel chucker what player do you billet?

Actually I have two guys. No offence but I would rather not say. I try to keep things on the down-low on forum sites and giving the players names pretty much gives away my identy in a small city like PA.

Furback
03-16-2005, 05:49 PM
your creepy

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 09:20 PM
your creepy

Hiding bodies in your attic is a little creepy too. If you really want to know which guys I billet send me a private message