PDA

View Full Version : The boys rockin' with Loverboy

rinkrat
05-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I couldn't get in after the game as it was full,but looks like it was rockin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvSw9np0OEE&mode=related&search=

Knuckles Muldoon
05-29-2007, 07:45 PM
I guess the young 'uns (Bouma, Wright, Regs, Blum, Sexy, Z, Kane etc) had to settle for the unsold hotdogs and root beer over in the Coliseum. :D

dj-kris
05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
yeah thats the story if the liquor inspector asks

CB123
05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
yeah i got a bunch of pictures and some good video of that too. I cant post it yet though, cuz the usb port on my camera is messed up. lol I got to see Loverboy and Trooper (the only 2 i wanted to see), and im only 17. lol they werent even checking ID's or even tickets?

nelson951
05-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Loverboy was so excruciatingly bad we left. Was also out of money.

Did get to see a slighly overweight Everett fan get tossed while his mildly overweight "friends" did nada.

CB123
05-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Loverboy was so excruciatingly bad we left.

lol they may have been bad, but it was still fun. Especially when they played the songs everyone knows (The Kid is Hot Tonight, Turn Me Loose, and Workin for the Weekend) cuz everyone went crazy and sang along with them.

Trooper sounded way better thouhg (the boys in the bright white sports car and Raise a little hell cant be beat).

dondo
05-29-2007, 11:48 PM
I would have liked to see Trooper, but I missed it.

Loverboy was cranked so loud that the PA was distorting, really bad mix imo.. wrong PA for that room and an audio guy that really pushed it 'til it sounded like crap.

It was okay to listen to while hanging out in the beer garden part though

old_time_hockey
05-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Trooper was the toast of the concert series.

Although I never heard Chilliwack. 54-40 was good, but tried too hard to sound like their records.

And I agree Dondo...as a drummer...the sound in there was WAY too loud. Turn it down a notch or 20. Let the musicians make the experience. Not the ringing in your ears after.