PDA

View Full Version : Pac Conf. will change KC Gone!!

Swando
05-30-2007, 01:04 AM
With the announcement of Constantine resigning from Everett to take an AHL coaching position I think this will make all the conference less trap happy. Because the Tips played it to perfection under their coach it made every other team learn the trap to try and compete when they played the Tips. Once learned they can always play it against other teams right? Giants are guilty of playing it to perfection as well when protectiong a lead.... however I said when "protecting" a lead. Everett has been guilty of trapping and waiting for PP and thier opponents to make a mistake for every year in the league ...case in point they went to the WHL final in their 1st year!!!!!!!
I personally think it is a great move and the great Tips fans will start and see what real hockey is about and embrace it!! Believe me.. any Tips fans reading this ..you are now entering an even Better era! Unless you get a Bill Laforge type...oh yeh you had one in KC lol. I think your players will be happy as well.. No more bus rides in uniforms after games.

N.W. Bruin
05-30-2007, 01:36 AM
With the announcement of Constantine resigning from Everett to take an AHL coaching position I think this will make all the conference less trap happy. Because the Tips played it to perfection under their coach it made every other team learn the trap to try and compete when they played the Tips. Once learned they can always play it against other teams right? Giants are guilty of playing it to perfection as well when protectiong a lead.... however I said when "protecting" a lead. Everett has been guilty of trapping and waiting for PP and thier opponents to make a mistake for every year in the league ...case in point they went to the WHL final in their 1st year!!!!!!!
I personally think it is a great move and the great Tips fans will start and see what real hockey is about and embrace it!! Believe me.. any Tips fans reading this ..you are now entering an even Better era! Unless you get a Bill Laforge type...oh yeh you had one in KC lol. I think your players will be happy as well.. No more bus rides in uniforms after games.

I am not so sure the Tips will change their methods. Their assistant coach who likely may take over has been with K.C. for years even before they both came to the WHL. THe team would have to bring in someone new and maybe things will change.

old_time_hockey
05-30-2007, 01:42 AM
I think after getting booted from the playoffs after finishing on top of the CHL Top 10 by the Cougs, the Tips brass have shaken the cob webs out and realized that trying to ride your superstar goalie (who choked heading into the playoffs) and a trap just won't cut it.

And if they haven't...I feel sorry for the Tips fans.

Swando
05-30-2007, 01:56 AM
NW: I had already jumped to the Everett thread and hoped that their protege would not get the job so as to enhance their playing style.