PDA

View Full Version : looking at kootenays website and...

hobster
06-10-2007, 12:04 PM
i noticed they have 6 20 year old possible returnee's russell dasilva weins bauer greenan and kurceba so with only 3 defenceman returning i can see kootenay bringing back greenen and kurceba then that means there third 20 year old has to be either russell or dasilva now i think the blades should really try and land hometown boy steve dasilva for last year of junior hockey we have alot of draft pics to play around with right now and maybe include one of our goalies with the deal

In the crowd
06-10-2007, 01:31 PM
I'd hate to tell you this, but from what it sounds like, Russell will be playing pro this season since he has signed, and if he were to come back, I'm sure Kurceba would be the odd man out.

Trav
06-10-2007, 02:01 PM
wouldnt be a bad addition and who knows maybe he'd have a big impact on our like Brad Cole did ;).

Tidball
06-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Dasilva will most likely be signed after his accomplishments in the DUB. Greenan may get signed to. Russel already is signed, lol.

hobster
06-10-2007, 10:59 PM
dare too dream arnold dare too dream haha had to say that

Trav
06-10-2007, 11:43 PM
yeah he had a good year but look at Gagnon, he finished as a overager and he could've gone pro. I bet DaSilva will be back for his final year. Kootenay should be pretty good next year.

Tidball
06-11-2007, 09:23 AM
yeah he had a good year but look at Gagnon, he finished as a overager and he could've gone pro. I bet DaSilva will be back for his final year. Kootenay should be pretty good next year.

Gangons non signing was largely in part due to his size. Dasilva is 6'2, big and strong and can hold his own in a fight. The AHL will be drooling for him. He should be signed. I will be very suprised if he plays in the WHL again.

Trav
06-11-2007, 04:04 PM
You may wanna look again. Unless DaSilva has suddenly jumped three inches since last season to 6'2, he's still 5'11 according to the Ice website. DaSilva would've been drafted already if he was 6'2 since he did well last year to. He's the same height as Gagnon.