PDA

View Full Version : Tips *Opening Day* Roster

Tipped Off
06-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Many assumptions here, so this will be a "fluid" list that will change with any transactions the team makes.

1. I only used current Tips players. No assumptions of trade, not trades I'd like to see, etc...

2. My assumption is both Crowley and Mueller will not START the year off in Everett. I think Mueller will play the majority of the year in Everett, but he'll start in Phoenix. Crowley will be in the AHL or ECHL. Since this is an opening day roster, they both had to be left off my list.

3. The "others" category are just players who may beat out one of the players on my list for a roster spot.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/npthree/Tips%20Stuff/Tipsroster.jpg

Tipped Off
06-26-2007, 10:29 AM
So, with Gendur drafted it is very possible he gets signed and sent to an AHL (or some other) pro club. With that in mind, I think we could see this...

Keep in mind I really don't see Campos as the 3rd overager, but if Crowley and Gendur both go, it leaves that spot open.

This leaves the door open for the Tips to keep a 20 YO Reekie as a backup (which I don't think will happen), keep Campos or Trade for another Overager. Personally I think option 3 is the most likely scenario, but I have to follow the rules I put forward, which is no assumption of trades.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/npthree/Tips%20Stuff/tipsroster-1.jpg

Kristi
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
I think Tim Kraus would look good in green next season! :)

Tipped Off
06-26-2007, 10:38 AM
There's a lot of "if's" here, but if all the things I expect to happen do (Mueller not back for teh start and Gendur/Crowley gone), this team is going to need some punch on that forward line! If Beach can play the Wing, move Kraus into that Center position on the #1 or #2 line and we would be ok I think. Like I said, I'm not assuming any trades on this list, but it looks to me like the wingers are the weak spot right now. Especially if they want to "open it up" more this year.