PDA

View Full Version : 07/08 predictions

06-18-2007, 04:47 PM
anyone think any of the rookies this year will come back after the summer and surprise anyone? predictions for next years lines?

Warrior Fan
06-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Warrior rookies Prokop and Nyren up front are going to have great seasons next year. On the backend we have Suer and Hamonic that should step up. Hamonic will be felt more so on the score sheet and Suer in the defensive zone. Stanton is going to add a level of toughness and competitiveness this team has lacked since Aaron Rome played here.

Lines
Holzapfel(19) Reese(19) Voytechek(20)
Calla(19) Bast(18) Knackstedt(19)
Nyren(18) Prokop(17) Reige(18)
Grecica(17) Maylan(16) Sommers(17)
Grantham...if he has improved his skating he may take on a bigger role on this team next season. He does have some decent skills.

Erhardt(18) Stanton(18)
Suer(17) Hamonic(17)
Sutter(19) Grundling(20)
Smith(16)

so far that is how I see it.

Perricone
Jebson .... if he is ready to come to camp and play like he can... lots of skill. I think he needs to believe in himself and make it clear if he wants to make it to the next level.

Some guys that will push for spots as well
Bryan Hull ... 18 SJHL Notre Dame Hounds. Decent season last year as a rookie in the SJHL.
Mitchel Labreche 17 KIJHL ... goal scorer, had an off season but showed at camp that he can play 2 seasons ago. Much like Bast.
Brett Willow 17 Goalie in the MJHL... has had 2 solid camps. Small but very quick with great positional skills.
Adam Murray 16 likely the Warriors best goalie prospect not on the team but it looks like he is headed to the USNTDP so he might not be around.
Nicholas Bougeois 16 is a very aggressive and talented forward. I would be suprised if he doesn't make the team. WE are deep in rookies though so he willhave to work extremely hard at camp. His development is the reason the Warriors were able to deal Michael Burns to land 1st overall pick Quinton Howden in this years past draft.
Clinton Atkinson...16 is a longshot but did turn some heads with his skill and speed. I think he is about of a wildcard coming into camp. We will have to see how he performs.
Darcy Sideroff 17 ... is still relatively an unknown. No clue what he brings to the table. Hopefully good things. LOL

06-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Warrior rookies Prokop and Nyren up front are going to have great seasons next year. On the backend we have Suer and Hamonic that should step up. Hamonic will be felt more so on the score sheet and Suer in the defensive zone. Stanton is going to add a level of toughness and competitiveness this team has lacked since Aaron Rome played here.

Lines
Holzapfel(19) Reese(19) Voytechek(20)
Calla(19) Bast(18) Knackstedt(19)
Nyren(18) Prokop(17) Reige(18)
Grecica(17) Maylan(16) Sommers(17)
Grantham...if he has improved his skating he may take on a bigger role on this team next season. He does have some decent skills.

Erhardt(18) Stanton(18)
Suer(17) Hamonic(17)
Sutter(19) Grundling(20)
Smith(16)

so far that is how I see it.

Perricone
Jebson .... if he is ready to come to camp and play like he can... lots of skill. I think he needs to believe in himself and make it clear if he wants to make it to the next level.

Some guys that will push for spots as well
Bryan Hull ... 18 SJHL Notre Dame Hounds. Decent season last year as a rookie in the SJHL.
Mitchel Labreche 17 KIJHL ... goal scorer, had an off season but showed at camp that he can play 2 seasons ago. Much like Bast.
Brett Willow 17 Goalie in the MJHL... has had 2 solid camps. Small but very quick with great positional skills.
Adam Murray 16 likely the Warriors best goalie prospect not on the team but it looks like he is headed to the USNTDP so he might not be around.
Nicholas Bougeois 16 is a very aggressive and talented forward. I would be suprised if he doesn't make the team. WE are deep in rookies though so he willhave to work extremely hard at camp. His development is the reason the Warriors were able to deal Michael Burns to land 1st overall pick Quinton Howden in this years past draft.
Clinton Atkinson...16 is a longshot but did turn some heads with his skill and speed. I think he is about of a wildcard coming into camp. We will have to see how he performs.
Darcy Sideroff 17 ... is still relatively an unknown. No clue what he brings to the table. Hopefully good things. LOL

i actually know nyren personally, he is home workin hard. training, skating and addin a couple pounds

Warrior Fan
06-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Prokop will be good with a regular shif this year and Reige is tough and tenacious. Nyren has a ton of skill as long as he uses his linemates well he will be a contributor. I think it could have some decent numbers.