PDA

View Full Version : new playoff format playoff predictions

hobster
06-21-2007, 11:49 AM
This is just from where teams stan right now everyone will obviously have a differant opinion

1.calgary
2.regina
3.lethbridge
4.moose jaw
5.red deer
6.saskatoon
7.medicine hat
8.prince albert
9.kootenay
10.swift current
11.brandon
12.edmonton

hobster
06-21-2007, 11:53 AM
1.everett
2.kamloops
3.spokane
4.vancouver
5.seattle
6.tri city
7.chiliwack
8.prince george
9.kelowna
10.portland

Triton
06-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Saskatoon ahead of medicine hat and prince albert?and i doubt moose jaw will be that good.

hobster
06-21-2007, 12:15 PM
yeah everyone is welcome to there own predictions no one will ever be bang on in the end anyway i figuere saskatoon will be good cause they still have room for 2 more euor's and 2 more 20 year olds so keep that in mind and the thing with pa is there defence and a rookie goalie in aimie ouch or chubak and with moose jaw they will have perricone and one of the best offences in the league bar none they do need a little help on the back end i guess but very strong

Triton
06-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah PA could be in trouble in the goaltending department. Not saying Aime isn't good, but he needs time to develope as a starter, and playing once every 17 starts behind Deckert didn't help, and I doubt Chubak will even be at camp.

I just don't know who is going to score for the Blades. Konecny isn't returning?

Shortys
06-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah PA could be in trouble in the goaltending department. Not saying Aime isn't good, but he needs time to develope as a starter, and playing once every 17 starts behind Deckert didn't help, and I doubt Chubak will even be at camp.

I just don't know who is going to score for the Blades. Konecny isn't returning?

We should have a decent offence this season, Hulak will have a 60 point year, Mcrae probably the same, and Gillies(hopefully he gets in the 50 point range). And I can see Cameron, Patterson, and Wintoneak stepping up this year and putting up some points. Plus dont forget that our 2 euro picks could bring in one or two point getters. So overall we should have a decent spread in the scoring department.

Triton
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
None of the above mentioned are game changers. Menei was your consistant gun and now the Blades will have to go through what Brandon did 2 years ago with players having to step out of the shadows of some. It could be good or really bad.

hobster
06-21-2007, 01:52 PM
oh and the newlly aquired mike kaye as well we have now holtby is very strong the offense is good the defenc if we can get 1 more 20 back there and a good euro we'll be fine im calling third place in the east div