PDA

View Full Version : Postma goes 205th

nivek_wahs
06-23-2007, 11:57 AM
To Atlanta

Big Ern
06-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Good for Postma. He has worked so hard to achieve this.

SectionNDeserter
06-23-2007, 01:01 PM
I got him set up with a computer account and such to write his diploma exams, seemed like a nice kid.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
06-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Way to go Postma. Here's a guy with some good upside. Whatever happened to E. Doyle in the draft though?

d-man
06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Way to go Postma and I've always liked Molle - made rookie mistakes when he first arrived but really improved and played with confidence at the end of the season and in the playoffs - not bad for trading a third round bantam pick.

Way to go Postma. Here's a guy with some good upside. Whatever happened to E. Doyle in the draft though?
Doyle - hmmm..... from hopeful late first rounder to undrafted? He has a lot of work to do this coming season and have some stock with the scouts in '08. He didn't impress anyone at the U-18 Worlds and had some minor injuries but I thought he had a good Prospects game. I guess after the U-18 when his ranking dropped to 165ish? it doesn't leave much room to drop out of the draft numbers.
Hopefully he takes it as an encouragement and works his butt off to prove the scouts wrong.