PDA

View Full Version : CYR Invited to RED WINGS Camp!

WestLEAFfan
06-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Real has just informed me that he has been invited to the Red Wing camp in early July! Way to go Real. Tear it up when you get there and show them what a good Saskatchewan, WHLer can do! applause

Triton
06-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Good for him. Always proud of a fellow Saskatchewanian and of course a member of the Prince Albert Minto alumni.

puckmam
06-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Someone finally woke up and realized his talents. Good for Cyr!!

habsfan12
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
when i found out about it i was dancing for joy!!! That some awesome news.... pbj :clap: applause ... GOOD LUCK Real!!!!

WestLEAFfan
06-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Rumor has it is that he dislikes octopii and has refused to report to the REDWING camp and has demanded a trade to the MAPLE LEAFS! God bless him for that! ;)

habsfan12
06-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey P-Dawg...that only happened in your dreams...Your making things up again....I think Real has asked for a trade to the GREAT HABS!!! the last place he would want to go is to those horrible, HORRIBLE Leafs!!!

puckmam
06-26-2007, 06:11 AM
I thought he would hold out for the Ducks. Keep it Canadian :-)

Sput
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey P-Dawg...that only happened in your dreams...Your making things up again....I think Real has asked for a trade to the GREAT HABS!!! the last place he would want to go is to those horrible, HORRIBLE Leafs!!!

Word has it that most Leafs fans are dying their TO jerseys red for the Canada Day celebrations mostly because they finally realized there is no chance of having anything to chear about in the next decade or two. They may as well get some use out of those jerseys! :laugh:

WestLEAFfan
07-06-2007, 03:40 PM
According to my sources, REAL CYR is having an excellent camp. If I knew how to attach pics, I'd share some with you all! Help!
Boogaard'd

WestLEAFfan
07-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Word has it that most Leafs fans are dying their TO jerseys red for the Canada Day celebrations mostly because they finally realized there is no chance of having anything to chear about in the next decade or two. They may as well get some use out of those jerseys! :laugh:

If you are going to trash my mighty LEAFS, at least spell correctly! And by the way, just exactly who do you CHEER for? haha

WestLEAFfan
07-06-2007, 10:27 PM
According to my sources, REAL CYR is having an excellent camp. If I knew how to attach pics, I'd share some with you all! Help!
Boogaard'd

Here's a link for anyone interested in seeing pics of CYR at the Red Wing prospect camp. :)

http://info.detnews.com/pix/photogalleries/sportsgallery/redwing_prospects07052007/index.htm