PDA

View Full Version : Lol Hurricanes pick a euro goaltender...

Trav
06-27-2007, 11:46 AM
umm dont they have Leclerc in net?

Juha Metsola Feb.24.1989 G Ildes Jrs/FIN 5.10 165 2008

Caner
06-27-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm sure there will be lots of player movement this summer, and leclerc will be one of them moved.

grainbear
06-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Don,t count on any trades of our goaltenders at this time . If Matsula does report and I am not sure that is the case from one of the web sites I read that he will need to adjust his game because do to size he can not become a true butterfly goaltender and utilizes his speed to get the job done. Yes , he played wonderfully at the world tournament for Finland but then again Leclerc has in the past been selected by Team Canada for development, my question is did the mono not bother him for most of the season and just get diagnosed later in the season ? In terms of trade we probably could get more for Leclerc then Maniago due to age and the following year we have Gunderson and our 1992 goalie from the west coast, Our second pick makes good sense to me if the swiss 1990 d man come he will not set the world on fire the first year , as he learns our systems , like Bobbee did this year. Who is going to win the battles along the boards with this whole team built on speed and finess. Time will tell ?