PDA

View Full Version : Good News on the injury front....

Nielson11
03-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey Guys,

Talked to Hofford last night.......

Filewich and Olafson will be re-evaluated on Friday. Will be back for playoffs.

Chapman skated at practice yesterday, with a full face and then the half shield.
Talked to him and he said they are going to re-break his nose this week, he may only miss tonight's game...if that.

Yellow Horn is looking pretty good....no limp, wanted to skate at practice yesterday but the training wouldn't let him. He may only miss one or two games.

Petkau will be back right away too.

So things are looking brighter in Lethbridge now.

Nielson

Spungy
03-09-2005, 10:09 AM
i'm happy to hear that most of your players will be ok.. although i am crossing my fingers that yellowhorn takes at least a week off for his knee.. just so we don't have to face him on Friday :laugh:

good news all around though

grumphy
03-09-2005, 10:22 AM
i'm happy to hear that most of your players will be ok.. although i am crossing my fingers that yellowhorn takes at least a week off for his knee
Diagnosed as a charlie horse, I wouldn't lose to much sleep about whether he plays in the next game

LHF
03-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Where did you hear charlie horse? He's actually got a sprain in his knee. Will be re-evaluated on Friday.

grumphy
03-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Where did you hear charlie horse? He's actually got a sprain in his knee. Will be re-evaluated on Friday.
Check your sorces

LHF
03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Quote out of today Leth. Hearld...
As for leading scorer Colton Yellowhorn and linemate Jonathan Filewich, both are out tonight for sure. Yellowhorn's knee has been diagnosed as a sprain and he'll be reevaluated before Friday's road game in Cranbrook.
"It's a day-to-day thing," Hofford said. "It's not a week-to-week thing, which is good, but he's definitely not going to be ready to play tonight."
Filewich, out with a concussion, will also be reevaluated at that time.

Nielson11
03-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Quote out of today Leth. Hearld...
As for leading scorer Colton Yellowhorn and linemate Jonathan Filewich, both are out tonight for sure. Yellowhorn's knee has been diagnosed as a sprain and he'll be reevaluated before Friday's road game in Cranbrook.
"It's a day-to-day thing," Hofford said. "It's not a week-to-week thing, which is good, but he's definitely not going to be ready to play tonight."
Filewich, out with a concussion, will also be reevaluated at that time.

Yup, I was in that scrum, when trevor kenney from the Herald asked those questions......Yellow Horn is a sprain. Probably miss 2-3 or something small like that.

grumphy
03-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Yellow Horn is a sprain. Probably miss 2-3 or something small like that.
Yep right from the coaches mouth---------what else would he say,
"boy did we put one over on the league, he'll be back tonight" :laugh:
Really though happy he's not hurt that bad ----a good player, would not want to see him out that long.

loudi94
03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Yep right from the coaches mouth---------what else would he say,
"boy did we put one over on the league, he'll be back tonight" :laugh:
Really though happy he's not hurt that bad ----a good player, would not want to see him out that long.

This close to the playoffs no one can expect injury reports to have any truth to them.

grumphy
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM
You got that right----the old upper body injury or the flu

Jovorock
03-10-2005, 05:34 PM
You got that right----the old upper body injury or the flu
If you hurt your hand is that a lower body injury? What happens when you pick your nose with that sore hand then is it a upper body injury?