PDA

View Full Version : New Assistant Coach

dubfan
06-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Is there any news, speculation or rumors on who the new assistant coach is going to be? Is Andy Milne still working for Kamloops as he was a fill in two years ago for the Broncos.

Big Ern
06-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Dean's contract runs out at the end of June. He is not officially signed yet. It is the end of June, so they HAVE to make the official announcement pretty quick. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't be here anymore. When they make the announcement that they have now actually signed Dean to his new contract, I expect the new assistant coach will be announced shortly thereafter.

:) LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Scout
07-01-2007, 09:51 AM
It says in the Prairie Post that Dean still has not signed but he does have a verbal agreement with the board. He went on to say his plate has been really full and just hasen't had time but he will be returning. With the drafts, hall of fame, etc. all out of the way i expect him to sign very shortly and then he will concentrate on getting an assisant coach. Alot of rumors floating from Tisdale to Lambert to Milne , but i'm sure there are others applying from around the league that we would never have thought or heard of. I'm guessing mid to end of July before we here anything.

Scout