PDA

View Full Version : Who are you excited about?

charliehorse
03-09-2005, 09:54 AM
who are the players this year, or prospects coming up that your excited to watch next year? I believe we have some good young talent.

how about you guys? :groovy:

Triton
03-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Kyle Bortis from the Contacts is having a great year.Isn't their goalie Yonkman property of the bronco's as well?If so boy they have some up and commers.2007-08 will be their season...guaranteed.

Scout
03-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Yes Yonkman is Bronco property. The Bronco's have alot of upcoming players that have burn't up the league's they are in. Bortis,Yonkman,Postma,Claffey,Smith,Nelson,Alexand er and 16 year-old 6'5" 220lb. Benke.

One thing we have is a very strong scouting staff. These players will be above average in the Dub. Things look very good for the future and with Dean at the helm he will get 110% out of them or they will sit. Bortis and Postma will be premier players. Bortis is very offensive and has averaged over 2 points a game with Saskatoon. Postma is rated # 7 in Western Canada by I.S.S. for the future draft. He is an offensive defenceman and his defensive partner, Claffey is also Bronco property. Claffey is a more stay at home, in your face type. Benke is 6'5" 220lb. 16 year-old who is still growing. Yonkman was one of the top goalies in AAA midget with Saskatoon and was an allstar in the Mac's tourney this past winter. He also took home player of the game in the championship game.

I think we have very strong prospects and will be strong in a couple of years.

Scout

ointhecreek
03-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Scout, when are you going to fix your avatar? lol

Scout
03-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I had to get help putting the pic.in. If i touch it i will never get it right. I would love to have the four leaf clover patch.

Scout

CHtoo
03-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I really like Sauer's prospects for next year. With Bortis and Nelson that could be a line.

If Benke can catch up to his body he will be a strength on the blue line.

Our goaltending will be solid for years.

2005-6 will be a better year.