PDA

View Full Version : rumour from frontier days

Reaper
07-10-2007, 02:45 AM
There is a vicious rumour going around that Big Ern got his brand new bike stolen at frontier days. Is this true Big Ern?

Big Ern
07-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, of course. It got stolen from behind my house. It was almost brand new, and $269.99!!!!

It's yellow and black aluminum, and the brand name is SUPERCYCLE MENACE.

I am very suspicious that one of the carnys took it. They were walking by here all the time, as I live close to the fairgrounds. A bike like that is a great way to get around, and it's easy to stuff into one of those big WEST COAST AMUSEMENTS trucks to take back to BC. I think that's what happened.

However, someone from the city certainly could have stolen it as well. If anyone has any info, please call me! (741-6458) Thankyou.

Big Earl
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
I know it was one of those huckster carnies. I hate to say it Ern but your bike is probably long since gone. They probably gave it away as a prize in the horse races or traded it for the marijuana.

Big Ern
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I know it was one of those huckster carnies. I hate to say it Ern but your bike is probably long since gone. They probably gave it away as a prize in the horse races or traded it for the marijuana.

You are such a joke. Maybe you stole it.

Big Earl
07-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't need to steal a bike because I have the common sense to lock mine up.