PDA

View Full Version : Prospects...

Triton
03-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Who are some of your teams top prospects?And what will your line-up consist of next year?

Red celtic
03-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Some of the prospects that will be pushing for jobs in the near future are going to Brandon Sutter already with the team. Mat Cline who was with the Rebs at the beginning of the year and rejoined the rebs when his and Brandon Midget AAA team got eleminated. James Reimer the top goalie in the Manatoba Midget AAA league. Josh Gionfriddo a 15 year old prospect who plays for the Pikes Peak Minors. Charlie Smith a 15 year old prospect who plays for the Anchorage midget AAA all stars. Mario Lamoureux a 16 year old prospect who is playing for the Tri City Storm in USJHL. Patrick Kozyra a 15 year old prospect from Sherwood park. Other prospects are Paul Levarsky, Scott Linnel,Kyle Kylm,Shawn Hunter,Brady Eidness,Luke Betts,Trvis Briard, Danny Poulson and Tanner Wilson. There are a few more who are the list but we have some talent within the system. :clap:

Triton
03-09-2005, 09:18 PM
I was asking Brandon fans..no offence but I don't care about the rebels.

Red celtic
03-10-2005, 12:05 AM
No problem my mistake for some reason I thought I was posting in the general discusion section. Only realized it after I had posted. :confused:

Joe Hallenback
03-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Keith Aulie - Plays Midget AAA with the Notre Dame Hounds. Was being scouted by a few NCAA teams but then decided to go the Major Juniour Route. Brandons First Pick in the 2004 11th overall in the bantam draft. Big D man with Good shot and offensive upside.

Chad Erb - Plays Midget AAA with the Pembina Hawks. A big moble defence with good puck moving skills. Needs to add a few pounds to his frame.

Derek Robinson - Plays Midget AAA with the Winnipeg Thrashers. Another big mobile defence with good puck moving skills. Doesnt play aggressive enough for such a big guy 6'4.

Matt Hallick - Plays Midget AAA with the Notre Dame Hounds. Smooth skating center with a scoring touch.

Mike Proudly - Plays Midget AAA with the Winnipeg Wild. One of the top point producers with good hands and nose for the net. Not overly big 5'8 or 5'9.

There are others young players who have bounced backed and forth into the lineup this year. Mike Cann,Ty Dittmer,Morgan Maclean,Theoren Yeo and Cody Burki. None of those guys are draft eligible until 2006.

Brandon are loaded with Good young Defencemen.

Triton
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Burki's been a regular on their team and even I know that and I'm a Raider fan.

Joe Hallenback
03-10-2005, 03:03 PM
ya I know Burki's been a regular but at the age of 16 I thought I would include him in the prospects part.

MidgetAAA
03-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Morgan Maclean won't play in the WHL he is way to soft and has a bad attitude. If you watch him in practice he looks like the next best thing since sliced bread but just doesn't have it to play in the whl. He can't even make a AAA team,he's playing jungle B.

Joe Hallenback
03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Interesting to hear I was wondering what happened to him. I think Brandon had high hopes for him. He played for Fort Sask. Midgets right?

Brandon Wheatkings
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
The future does look bright for this team.

MidgetAAA
03-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah he played for the Fort Sask AAA team last year