PDA

View Full Version : Brad Robinson

grainbear
07-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Well , once again Stasiuk surprises us ! Looks on paper to be a great choice . Because of his connection to the Euro scouts in Europe and Minnisota scouts in the US and well as his own scouting in the West for Minnosota can not be negative. The prove of the pudding will be down the road in about 3 years when his selections start to arrive from draft picks. However , I am sure we will see some additions and deletions from our current 50 man list .

shushu
07-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Well , once again Stasiuk surprises us ! Looks on paper to be a great choice . Because of his connection to the Euro scouts in Europe and Minnisota scouts in the US and well as his own scouting in the West for Minnosota can not be negative. The prove of the pudding will be down the road in about 3 years when his selections start to arrive from draft picks. However , I am sure we will see some additions and deletions from our current 50 man list .
little big man roy makes moves that have alot of thought behind it at times ( hence todays news) and couple that will certain trade ( fadden , yash) along with the bantum and euro draft, which make a person wonder if he would relax into the position (gm) that he is in, if he would not be quite the asset to this team. someone said last year that the pressure put apon all of the upper management to succeed make people do foolish things. and in a way i agree, alot of the blame lies mainly on the board for putting a rookie gm and coach in place of a team that has been struggling for years. but after the way the canes showed they can play againsts their divisional rival and a few smart moves that roy has shown he can make, given time im hopen this team will shine. looking forward to another whl season with the canes .GO CANES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!