PDA

View Full Version : Miracal Healing In the Bridge

grumphy
03-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Happy to see one of the dead men walking. Seems Chapman was hit with the majic healing wand and is playing tonight. Yellowhorn still needs a couple more swats with the wand though, and won't be ready until the weekend.
Man did the league look into the facts of this situation before handing out the suspensions. :) Seriously though glad they recoverd so soon and suffered it seems no more than bad memories.

Number_4
03-09-2005, 10:56 PM
I went to the game tonite, and I was watching Chapman pretty closely. He didnt seem to be having many difficulties out there, and actually logged a fair bit of ice time. What surprised me the most was that he wasnt wearing a full face shield. I guess they thought that he couldnt do any more damage.

Oh and Grumpy, It's the water in Lethbridge. It has magical healing powers. We ship it out to all the divers in the league... in bulk to most teams during the playoffs... jj.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

loudi94
03-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Chapman will have the full shield on against Kootenay. He tried it in practice and it hurt him more than it helped. He was pretty careful out there. 3 assists to boot.

grumphy
03-10-2005, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE Oh and Grumpy, It's the water in Lethbridge. It has magical healing powers. We ship it out to all the divers in the league... in bulk to most teams during the playoffs... jj.... :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]
That's a good one----never thought about that, but then I am not usally into the water thing whenever I go to the Bridge :laugh: :laugh:

Nielson11
03-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Miracal ???

grumphy
03-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Miracal ???
Guess spelling wouldn't be my strong suit :laugh: :laugh:

rinkrat
03-11-2005, 03:30 PM
They must have the same doctor as Sindy Crosby :thumb: