PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored...

Bran
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Roughly a month till camp! Any thoughts? I'm really missing hockey...haha

hobster
07-24-2007, 11:11 PM
I don't know about you but im going through withdrawl i need whl hockey back soon or else i might have to bring out my whl mini sticks and starts shooting tennis balls against my bedroom walls

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
07-24-2007, 11:38 PM

I can wait. Summer never seems to stay around too long, especially in Regina. Even though I love the game, I would not mind if the off season takes its time.

Flathead
07-25-2007, 07:45 AM
And once it starts you'll be frustrated because the Pats will keep losing. Haha, just kidding! I'm with ya, I'm missing it as well and will have to wait longer than you, for a home game, as the Broncos start out on the road to give more time for the rink renovations.

rinkrat
07-25-2007, 12:06 PM
I pulled out the old game tapes and watched a game last night. I still hollered and cheered when my team scored! :clap:

Bran
07-27-2007, 12:36 AM
I pulled out the old game tapes and watched a game last night. I still hollered and cheered when my team scored! :clap:
We do that from time to time...we don't get the games on TV, though, except for the rare game that's on SportsNet so we only get highlights.

Bran
08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
How many days? :spineyes:

Fight Guy
08-04-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm lucky...my summer interests are mostly cars (and now work and money!), so hockey tends to creep up out of no where now. Pretty excited for this season though!

HAF
08-04-2007, 05:21 PM
We do that from time to time...we don't get the games on TV, though, except for the rare game that's on SportsNet so we only get highlights.

YEP!!! I think I have watched every Ams highlight and fight tape I own as well as an 03-04 Seattle highlight and fight tape and an 03-04 Portland tape. I have seen every WHL video on YOUTUBE and even went through the archives on this site till I was bored out of my tit. I'm with you guys,let the games begin!!!

Watching the Portland tape brought back memories. Anyone remember Robin Big Snake? last I heard he was with the Detroit system somewhere. Anyone know where he is now?

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-04-2007, 05:34 PM
YEP!!! I think I have watched every Ams highlight and fight tape I own as well as an 03-04 Seattle highlight and fight tape and an 03-04 Portland tape. I have seen every WHL video on YOUTUBE and even went through the archives on this site till I was bored out of my tit. I'm with you guys,let the games begin!!!

Watching the Portland tape brought back memories. Anyone remember Robin Big Snake? last I heard he was with the Detroit system somewhere. Anyone know where he is now?
I want hockey to start NOW!!!!!!!!!! sadly I do not own any fight tapes or game tapes of the Blades,have watched everything Blades related on youTube. I am even more dissapointed that the Blades cancelled their preseason Ice Breaker Tournament.

At least I will be able to see the Canada VS Russia game on Sept 5th in Saskatoon. Free Tickets are the best(but if I did not get the ticket for free) I would have just bought one anyways. I wish I had more things to do to occupy myself until hockey season starts. Boogaard'd :laugh:

Dwight Schrute
08-05-2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=62616

yeah he played for rockford of the UHL last year who won their league title. its millwakee's (ahl) farm team.

HAF
08-05-2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=62616

yeah he played for rockford of the UHL last year who won their league title. its millwakee's (ahl) farm team.

423 PIM's in 66 games.....Holy crap!

nivek_wahs
08-09-2007, 03:46 PM
How many days? :spineyes:Training Camp starts August 22nd in White City... that makes.. 13 days!! :D