PDA

View Full Version : Where's Willis?

Willis on the Welfare
03-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I would like to thank fans from all over the league for their interest in my recaps. The reason I have not been posting is because I haven't made it to the games. As much as I love Bronco hockey, certain things have happened that require my undivided attention. Those who know who Willis understand that he is a person with issues who needs to get his life together. Just like the Broncos, Willis will be back and better than ever! I wish that I could be there supporting the team. If I could ask a favor to anyone who has ever enjoyed anything I've written, please support the Broncos by buying an extra beer for me. Drink a private toast to your friend Willis, and I promise if I ever meet you, the next round is on me. My friends who read this board, you know who you are, thank you for your support.

Willi$

Furback
03-09-2005, 11:33 PM
willis i have a tear in my eye you are a true class act

murdawg
03-10-2005, 01:18 AM
and an alcoholic...ive never seen someone hit the beer tub so much at one game... i think willis is trying to make up on lost time with these beer sales.. pace yourself friend or that welfare will run out faster than ur liver :clap: :clap:

grumphy
03-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Willis, hope you are still going to the game on the 18th and on the road on the 19th. I'm looking forward to slopping a couple of wobblies with you in each barn. :groovy: :laugh: