PDA

View Full Version : Well, at leat we got one point

RunTheGoalie
03-09-2005, 11:22 PM
I was kinda watching this one while working on other things.

Really, only two thoughts on tonights game:

1. As much as I hate Pushkarev's inability to pass the puck, he does score some very nice goals.

1a. Ladd and Getzlaf: 0G, 0A, 6PIM. Nice leadership boys.

2. Very, very impressive third period for the Hitmen. Shame they spoiled it by completely breaking down in OT. 3 up on Red Deer, but the Rebels have two in hand. Friday night might be THE game that decides our playoff fate.

Gotta say, Kelowna has the worst third jersey in junior hockey. Red and teal just dont go together. I also thought the sweat stains they stitch into those jerseys was a nice touch...

fightstrap50
03-09-2005, 11:33 PM
yeah congrats on picking up 1 point over red deer tonight! you guys actually played a good game here last night too,but no luck what so ever. Too bad about OT though, ouch! 19 seconds in.good luck in the playoffs
hope my typing is ok for everyone,lol

ScottyWazz
03-09-2005, 11:50 PM
It was hard on the eyes to see on TV with the black of the Hitmen and red of the Rockets.

Too many mental lapses by the defence. The goal by Card shouldn't have happened. Carson should have cleared out the screen in front, but he was in front of him and almost created a double screen in front of Pogge. The back checking on the last goal was a little laxed in OT, but that's the breaks.

They got a point, but could have came out of their last regular season road trip with more than just one.

Hitmen1
03-10-2005, 01:58 AM
It is nice to get a point against a very good Rocket team but I was still disappointed with the effort, I really expect more out of this team. Getzlaf I thought played an ok game, and thank goodness Pogge was on his game because with all shots given up shorthanded this game could have been a blow out. The friday game against Red Deer will decide who finishes 3rd imo.

Jovorock
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
1. As much as I hate Pushkarev's inability to pass the puck, he does score some very nice goals.

1a. Ladd and Getzlaf: 0G, 0A, 6PIM. Nice leadership boys.

2. Very, very impressive third period for the Hitmen. ...
That was a great goal by Pusharev, too bad no one hit him.

Ladd, Getzlaf and Covington are too busy giving the Rockets cheap shots to get any points. I can't believe two first rounders are wasting their time doing this crap?

Rockets out hit someone for the first time this year, I can't believe it.