PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tri-cities

Sput
03-09-2005, 11:27 PM
You gace it a good shot and come up short. I guess we have to cheer our guys on to the back to back wins this weekend. Anyone tell me how Vancouver has looked lately? They sound like they have been playing not really motivated lately, or is this just me interpretation? All I know is this Cougar team HAS GOT to come out hard, play physical (but stay out of the box) and play the whole 60 minutes again. No lead is safe. They have proven that to many times in the past. Fate is in your hands boys. Don't fumble.

Jimmy
03-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Anyone tell me how Vancouver has looked lately? They sound like they have been playing not really motivated lately, or is this just me interpretation?

It was a bad Febuary.
Coming off a win in Kamloops, a tie versus the Rockets and two no-shows in the US division.
As of late, the Giants have been playing as through they know there's no where to go in this division.

Sput
03-10-2005, 12:10 AM
I guess knowing third place is locked up, can't catch second , and fourth can't catch you makes for some unemotional hockey. Have to wait and see which Cougar team shows up for Friday.

HAF
03-10-2005, 07:27 AM
You gace it a good shot and come up short. I guess we have to cheer our guys on to the back to back wins this weekend. Anyone tell me how Vancouver has looked lately? They sound like they have been playing not really motivated lately, or is this just me interpretation? All I know is this Cougar team HAS GOT to come out hard, play physical (but stay out of the box) and play the whole 60 minutes again. No lead is safe. They have proven that to many times in the past. Fate is in your hands boys. Don't fumble.
We wanted the win just as bad as you did!! We still have Spokane breathing down our necks...