PDA

View Full Version : Kisio signs new multi year agreement

Hitmen1
08-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Unfortunately for most Hitmen fans, Ken King has brought back Kisio with a multi year agreement.

http://whl.ca/news/?id=7228

Brandonite
08-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Is Kisio not a fan favourite and why?

peatfan
08-26-2007, 05:33 PM
I am glad to see Kisio staying. He has done a good job as GM and has won more trades than he lost. As far as the coaching aspect I expect Lowrey to take over soon, maybe even during the year. He does run the practises and he is being groomed to take over. If our team was consistently out of the playoffs then I can see the Kisio bashing but we are always in the post season and have consistenly been over 500 which not a lot of franchises can say. One negative was his handling of Dean Clark, the best coach we had. Personality conflict. nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj

Brandonite
08-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah Dean Clark was a great coach and one Brandon never shoulda let get away but...thats hockey! The hitmen have probably the best coaching tandem in the whole league! All former NHL players with lots to pass along! Kelly Kisio, Dave Lowry, Joel Otto and Darcy Wakaluk! Thats an impressve unit and one I would try to keep intact as well especially when they are winning!!

armypower
09-25-2007, 11:08 AM
I heard people complain about Kisio for years, all he has done is get the hitmen in the playoffs every year, he's always trying to improve the team at trade deadline, I like him and hope he stays here a long time.I think he has a good hockey mind and is respected by his players