PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Job Opening

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
08-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Courtesy WHL.ca:

The Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club is seeking an individual for the position of Public Relations Coordinator.

The successful applicant will be part of the Swift Current Broncos Marketing Team and will report directly to the Assistant General Manager/Director of Operations.

Responsibilities of this position include:

- Public, media, and community relations.
- Execution of marketing/sales/promotional initiatives.
- Game night responsibilities.
- Corporate Sponsorship sales duties as determined by the Director of Operations and Director of Marketing.

The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:

- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer technology for general day to day duties as well as for website management.
- Ability to work in a team setting in a high paced industry.

Please submit a resume outlining your skills and qualifications to:

Elden Moberg
Assistant General Manager/Director of Operations

Swift Current Broncos
Box 2345
Swift Current, SK
S9H 4X6
Fax: (306) 773-5406
E-mail: emoberg@sasktel.net

Resumes will be accepted until Friday, August 17th, 2007.

Scout
08-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Sorry guys. I went to edit a thread and hit delete thread in error and it deleted all the posts. Again i'm sorry.

Scout

bronco rep
08-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Does anybody know the story on Brad ? Scout maybe you can fill us in. He is going to be missed around Broncoland.

Scout
08-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey Bronco rep: Brad will be returning to Swift tonight. I can't really comment until he returns and gives his ok on what he will be doing. Hopefully i can shed some light on what he will be doing later this week.

Scout

bronco rep
08-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Scout, Lets hope he stays on with the Broncos. This guy bleeds blue. I know i would be one guy who would miss this guy around the rink. He has done a great job as PR with the team. Hope things work out.

Scout
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Brad has resigned from the Broncos and will be leaving the team. I'm sure he enjoyed his 2 years with the club and yes he did bleed the teams colors. He made alot of good friends with the players and fans and still keeps in contact with players that have moved on. I wish Brad the best of luck and like i said hopefully i can fill you in this week on what he is doing.

Scout