PDA

View Full Version : WHL Schedule

Wingnut
08-03-2007, 04:20 PM
I realize that a number of teams have announced their schedule but the league will officially release the schedule at 11 AM MDT on Tuesday, August 7th. This is a few days later than usual. I think you can count the late release of the NBA scheduel for this. The NBA schedule was delayed by the trade of Kevin Garnett to the Boston Celtics - the TV networks in the US wanted some schedule changes to get Boston on TV more often.

neutral
08-03-2007, 05:24 PM
I realize that a number of teams have announced their schedule but the league will officially release the schedule at 11 AM MDT on Tuesday, August 7th. This is a few days later than usual. I think you can count the late release of the NBA scheduel for this. The NBA schedule was delayed by the trade of Kevin Garnett to the Boston Celtics - the TV networks in the US wanted some schedule changes to get Boston on TV more often.

You may be right, but the only teams to not yet announce their schedules are Everett, Kelowna, Kootenay, Calgary, and Regina. One or more of these teams may have released their schedule and I missed it. Seattle and Portland have released their schedules.

dj-kris
08-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Those schedules are tentative waiting for the nba sked

nivek_wahs
08-07-2007, 04:17 PM
WHL Schedule has been released.... http://www.whl.ca/news/?id=7235