PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger hunt anyone???

HAF
08-04-2007, 06:29 PM
It's summertime, we are all bored, what the hell,how about a little scavenger hunt to keep us going. The answers to all of these questions can be found right here at WHLFANS.CA if you know where to look. After you have all of the questions answered PM THEM TO HAF. If you got them all correct your name will be put in the hat for a drawing. If you are wrong I'll tell you how many you missed and you get to start over. We will keep this open until August 13th. All winners will be eligible for a drawing for two prize packs each consisting of a brand new WHLFANS hat and window decal. All other winners will get a window decal.
Here are the questions!!!!

1. What is HAF's favorite junk food?

2. Who made this quote "There are two types of forwards. Scorers and bangers. Scorers score and bangers bang."

3. What is Tiger Trauma's favorite baseball team?

4.Who won our last WHLFANS scavenger hunt?

5.Who scored Kelowna's first game winning goal of the 06-07 regular season?

6. The Moose Jaw Warriors game scheduled for January 12, 2005 versus the Swift Current Broncos was cancelled due to extreme weather. What date was the game re-scheduled for?

7. What were Nivek Wahs predictions for round 3 of the '06 NHL playoffs?

8.Who was the Brandon Wheatkings Scholastic Player of the Year for the 04-05 season?

9.What was the average attendance in Lethbridge during the 05-06 season?

10.Who won the WHLFANS game predictions contest for January 2007?

Ok guys, there are your questions. PM your answers to HAF, DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD. Have fun!!!

HAF
08-04-2007, 09:44 PM
We have our first drawing qualifier. As people get them all correct and PM them to me I will add thier name to the winners list.

1.Sabes

HAF
08-05-2007, 09:05 PM
1.Sabes
2.westLEAFfan

HAF
08-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Still got plenty of time to get your answers in.

Sabes
08-14-2007, 07:54 PM
It's a shame more people didn't enter

Triton
08-14-2007, 10:17 PM
It's a shame more people didn't enter

Meh didn't want to try.

WestLEAFfan
08-15-2007, 07:15 AM
Didn't want to try? What else is there to do at this time of year to entertain ourselves with hockey? It was a challenging and fun hunt. Thank-you to HAF for organizing it. For my part, keep them coming! :)