PDA

View Full Version : Gerhart Leaves Tips

Tipped Off
08-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Posted : : 08/06/2007
Silvertips Broadcaster Keith Gerhart Moving On
Everett Play-By-Play Voice to Pursue Other Opportunities
Everett Silvertips Press Release

Everett, WA - Everett Silvertips VP/General Manager, Doug Soetaert has announced that Keith Gerhart the Silvertips Director of Public Relations and Play-By-Play Broadcaster of the hockey club will be leaving the organization to pursue other opportunities.

Gerhart joined the Silvertips for their inaugural season in 2003-2004. In four seasons with the Silvertips, Gerhart called all 288 regular season and 59 playoff games on the radio on North Sound 1380 ESPN Radio. The Robesonia, Pennsylvania native also handled all Public Relation and Media Relation responsibilities with the hockey club.

"The four years I spent in Everett has been the best four years in my broadcasting career," mentions Gerhart. "I would like to thank Doug Soetaert for giving me an opportunity to work in hockey once again and would like to thank the Silvertips staff, current and former players, local media and the Silvertip fans for making my time in Everett a wonderful experience."

Gerhart will be moving to Indianapolis, Indiana to pursue other opportunities to be closer to family and friends.