PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Brad Boutilier

Scout
08-09-2007, 05:37 PM
I received alot of private messages and e-mails asking why Brad resigned his position as Broncos PR/Game day promotions director. Today was Brads last day as a staff member of the Swift Current Broncos. He enjoyed his two years with the club and has alot of great memories. He said nobody in the organization seem to harbor any ill feelings about his resignation and wished him the best of luck on his new venture. On Sunday Brad will be leaving Swift Current and moving to another city. Although i can't tell you where i can tell you he will still be involved in hockey. His position with his new job is close to the same but on a much bigger scale. Although i can't tell you where he is going until there is a press release his first two major tasks involve the Summit Series and the N.H.L. Best of luck Brad on your new adventure and i will miss seeing you at the rink on game nights.

Scout ( pops )

SuckItUp
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Well put Scout. I second that notion. You will be missed around the rink and in the office. Always enjoyed dealing with you Brad. You did an excellent job in your short time with the organization and I wish you all the best in your future job. Again you will be missed by many.

Son of a Preacher Man
08-10-2007, 07:56 PM
You did a great job here and gave it your all. I hear you are heading north a little bit. Hey i will keep tabs on how things are going with your new club. Best of luck. I hate to see you go unless your replacement is cute. You will do a great job in toon town and they are lucky they got you.

Scout
08-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Brad had his first week at his new position. I'm sure most of you know where he went, but for those who don't i will fill you in. Brad resigned from the Broncos and was planning to move to Saskatoon to live with his sister who attends the U of S. When he made his decision and gave his resignation a position opened with The Saskatoon Blades for Manager of Public and Media Relations/ Game Day Operations. He applied and got the job. He seems to be enjoying but has a full schedule trying to get caught up. The Credit Union Center is a beautifal rink that seats just under 12,000. His first task besides getting organized is the Canada/Russia Summit Series which takes place September 5th, then it's on to the Calgary Flames/ Florida Panthers exibition game which is also in September and from what i'm told is a sell out. His tasks for the Blades are close to what he did here but on a much bigger scale. He says he has two assistants and 70 people for game night. So this is a minor update on where he went and what is involved. Best of luck Brad.

Scout