PDA

View Full Version : Planning on taking in games in Everett?

GF71
08-13-2007, 02:50 PM
If anybody is planning on heading down to Everett for any regular season games, there is going to be a ticket package available from the Silvertips. As any of you that go down for the preseason tournament know, they have the flyers for these packages at the games. (they are doing the other US teams, and I think Chilliwack as well...they hadn't decided forsure about the Wack just yet.) I just heard from my ticket guy with the Tips and he told me that the Giants package this year is going to be for the three Saturday games. The price for seats in the lower bowl are going to be $42, or $14 per ticket. The will have packages in the upper bowl that will be cheaper. I will post more info when I get it, but I though some of you might want to start planning ahead. We at the beat are planning on doing some bus trips, but havent worked out any of the details yet. Don't forget Everett is only 75 minutes over the border! The boys love seeing us fans out on the road!

Carebear
08-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Anyone know how I can buy tickets to just one game ahead of time?

scrunt
08-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Anyone know how I can buy tickets to just one game ahead of time?

This is from the Silvertips site for the preseason tourney - I figure the phone nos etc. are the same for the regular season games

Single game tickets for the tournament will also go on sale at the Everett Events Center Box Office on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 12:00 p.m. Fans can also order tickets by calling 1-866-EEC-TIXX or online at www.everettsilvertips.com (http://www.everettsilvertips.com). Normal ticketing fees apply if ordering online or via phone.

Giantsfan
08-13-2007, 09:30 PM
"Don't forget Everett is only 75 minutes over the border"

Don't forget to leave 7 hours before game time so you can get across the border & get to the game on time.

Carebear
08-13-2007, 10:14 PM
LOL...no doubt about the border..it's gonna be a MESS with the long weekend!

Yesss for knowing shortcuts! :evil:

Knuckles Muldoon
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
When the schedule is announced, I always look to see when the Giant games in Everett are first and foremost. Love those games in the EEC. The border situation this year will be kinda worrisome though...

GF71
08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
When the schedule is announced, I always look to see when the Giant games in Everett are first and foremost. Love those games in the EEC. The border situation this year will be kinda worrisome though...

This is why Saturday games are a good thing. Not a big rush to get down. With the dollar up, we are going to leave early, do some shopping, maybe stay over night. Who knows. Not sure what games we are going to do for the bus trips, but I think one to everett is in order! :D

dondo
08-14-2007, 10:13 PM
LOL...no doubt about the border..it's gonna be a MESS with the long weekend!

Yesss for knowing shortcuts! :evil:

just bring American money CB they don't like our coloured stuff at all down there -- however they'll learn to love it when our dollar climbs past theirs. :thumb: haha

Highlander_Yank
08-15-2007, 12:10 PM
A shopping possibility, if you're interested: there's an outlet mall in Marysville, just north of Everett. Seattle Premium Outlets is the name, and you can get to it by taking Exit 202 or 200 from I-5.

This is why Saturday games are a good thing. Not a big rush to get down. With the dollar up, we are going to leave early, do some shopping, maybe stay over night. Who knows. Not sure what games we are going to do for the bus trips, but I think one to everett is in order! :D

GF71
08-15-2007, 12:45 PM
A shopping possibility, if you're interested: there's an outlet mall in Marysville, just north of Everett. Seattle Premium Outlets is the name, and you can get to it by taking Exit 202 or 200 from I-5.

Great Thanks! Wifey thanks you! :D

rinkrat
08-15-2007, 07:24 PM
When does the passport requirement kick in?
I'll be heading out of town this season a few times but I forgot about the new rules. May be trips to Kamloops,Kelowna and the 'wack. :D

GF71
08-15-2007, 09:54 PM
I'll be heading out of town this season a few times but I forgot about the new rules. May be trips to Kamloops,Kelowna and the 'wack. :D

As long as you are driving, you are good until next summer at the earliest. :thumb:

dondo
08-16-2007, 04:49 PM
they must have changed that because I thought even for drivers the deadline was this past January. To be safe RR I'd try to get a passport .. but I'm sure they'd accept your DL and birth certificate still.

Beaner
08-17-2007, 12:44 AM

The new rules only apply to Air Travel. You don't need a passport YET for land and sea travel.

http://www.ppt.gc.ca/help/faq.aspx?lang=e&id=1101

Word is the US government may push thru the passport requirements for land and sea travel earlier then originally planned.

The Canadian government has "simplified" getting your passport renewed.
http://www.ppt.gc.ca/forms/renewal.aspx?lang=e

rinkrat
08-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the info guys. :)