PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Camp Battles

Warrior Fan
08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Forwards are deep at all age levels. Our toughest competition will likely come up front. Lots of good talent in that pool for sure.
Holzapfel Bast Reese Knackstedt Calla Delorande Voytechek Nyren Reige Prokop Maylan Grecica Sommers Karpov Filo all are the front runners to make the team but that still adds up to 15 players. Now add in Grantham Labreche Bougeois Atkinson and we have a serious traffic jam up front for spots on this team. Fringe guys like Reige, Grecica and Voytechek had better come ready to work hard this season every single shift or they may just be out.
Defence looks a little softer and I can some of those forwards being moved for some depth defence for sure.
Sutter Erhardt Suer Hamonic Stanton Smith are likely locks to make the squad this season. They have Bonar, Sideroff, Kitzan that will likely battle. Goaltending competition is going to be incredible with Perricone and Jory going head to head for the starters role. I can see the Warriors going with 3 goalies to start the season at least until the end of October and pushing the other 2 for the starters role. Jebson, Karamebelas, Willow and likely a couple of others will suit up for a shot. Sure would be nice to see Adam Murray come to what looks like a very good squad over the next couple of seasons. Nobody is expecting alot from Jebson this season but he could very well be the backup we are looking for. Have to wait and see how camp looks this year. Should be fun to see a very high level of camp this season.
Well, that is how I see it anyway.